Page 73 of 102 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    I was wondering if we can still put dragons in passion pit since we have no heart dragons. and what dragons go in cosmic and mythic habitats?
    Only LeftHeart, RightHeart and Passion go in the Passion Pit.
    Mythic habitat = Atlas, Helios, Mythic and Medusa.
    Cosmic habitat = Cosmic, Eclipse and Saturn.

You can look at them in the market and you can tell what dragon goes where by their symbols.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Only LeftHeart, RightHeart and Passion go in the Passion Pit.
    Mythic habitat = Atlas, Helios, Mythic and Medusa.
    Cosmic habitat = Cosmic, Eclipse and Saturn.

You can look at them in the market and you can tell what dragon goes where by their symbols.
    thank you dragon tan1

New Resident
    I just expanded to the cliff above and I want to place my farms up there but I can't figure out how to get them up there. Is there an easy way to move buildings and habitats to other rocks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeran513 View Post
    I just expanded to the cliff above and I want to place my farms up there but I can't figure out how to get them up there. Is there an easy way to move buildings and habitats to other rocks?
    Place your finger on the farm you want to move and slide it to where you want it to go and it will gradually follow your finger.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeran513 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Place your finger on the farm you want to move and slide it to where you want it to go and it will gradually follow your finger.
    Here is a helpful thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post578986
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I just visited a level 75 neighbor. They had very few super rare or ultrarare dragons. They have many many dragons. Is this common to continuously bred the same dragons all the tine. I would think by lvl 75 they would some of the expired & limited dragons. Any thoughts ?

Rhino Keeper
    I just visited a level 75 neighbor. They had very few ? super rare or ultrarare dragons. They have many many dragons. Is this common to continuously bred the same dragons all the tine. I would think by lvl 75 they would some of the expired & limited dragons. Any thoughts ?
    I sure dont want that to hapoen to me or anyone else

Executive Chef
    I just visited a level 75 neighbor. They had very few super rare or ultrarare dragons. They have many many dragons. Is this common to continuously bred the same dragons all the tine. I would think by lvl 75 they would some of the expired & limited dragons. Any thoughts ?
    Unfortunately with breeding rules now, getting super rares and ultra rares is difficult. Although TL keeps releasing new dragons, getting one is very difficult unless you speed breed with gold. Sad. But rares and commons seem to be the way things are going.

Executive Chef
    People play in different ways. I have seen a few islands where there are 3 of each dragon on each island.

Executive Chef
    I have just stupidly bred a virtue and fire to get a Kitsun (Got 5 hours so hope it is not Love) and forgotten that I have Levi and my millionth Island just gone into nests. Doh!!!