Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagels2001 View Post
    For example, the big black sands regularly costs 2 million but now for me, it costs 3.6 million. It's ridiculous! Has this been going on with other people too?
    Yes, and I think the same people only have to expand with 4 maps... I have to expand with 64 maps and I can't buy anymore habitats so I would love that deal lol if only TL would give me that deal and put your habitat prices back to normal, that would be sweet!

Fashion Designer
    I completely agree with the slowing down of introducing new dragons and removing old ones so quickly. What started out as a fun relaxed game has turned into a mad rush to try to breed dragons before they're removed, while watching new dragons released so quickly that I can't even TRY for the new ones

TL! Change the game the way it was like last year or just lose players! Don't be greedy!

New Resident
    Where can I see which dragons are going to remove from the game?

Rhino Keeper
    playing fairy tale version tbe prices to do anything are ridiulous andinconsistent. dragons at same level cost different amounts of fokd. level 8 magi. 960 ler feeding. some dragons at level 7 are 2500 food per feeding. expanding on different lvls different prices. 160 gold needed to speed up 16 hour expansion. the costs are prohibitive. fairy tale habitat is 4million. cantsave any coins because everythjng is . so costly. and common dragons are way too common. hav sometimes i breed for a specific 10 + times and only get a common dragon. the same common one everytime. i was breeding for mismoth. must have gotton 2 corals in a row. not fun and i do not think i will ever get 4 million. also expansions are costly and cleared area fits one habitat unless you are clearing areas whete thete ate small bitters . cleRed areas need to be bigger

Rhino Keeper
    i have a level 4 wizard that is earning more per hour than level 6 night., & level 5 virture my level 6 light

my wizard (4) earns 537, light (6) 544,night (6) 421, virtue (5) 351, magic (7) 376

seems like the virtue,night,light should be earrning alot more than they theyb are.

Rhino Keeper
    habitats for night , light and virture dragon are very costly compared to the purple or blue ones for wizard. pkus we pay 150,000 for light and zero for wizard. pkease look into this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    habitats for night , light and virture dragon are very costly compared to the purple or blue ones for wizard. pkus we pay 150,000 for light and zero for wizard. pkease look into this.
    Lol, Wizard is hybrid, another that you mentioned are pure element, so it's fair. If you wanna compare, try Wizard and Hypnotic / Illusion / Origami, they're rare hybrids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    playing fairy tale version tbe prices to do anything are ridiulous andinconsistent. dragons at same level cost different amounts of fokd. level 8 magi. 960 ler feeding. some dragons at level 7 are 2500 food per feeding. expanding on different lvls different prices. 160 gold needed to speed up 16 hour expansion. the costs are prohibitive. fairy tale habitat is 4million. cantsave any coins because everythjng is . so costly. and common dragons are way too common. hav sometimes i breed for a specific 10 + times and only get a common dragon. the same common one everytime. i was breeding for mismoth. must have gotton 2 corals in a row. not fun and i do not think i will ever get 4 million. also expansions are costly and cleared area fits one habitat unless you are clearing areas whete thete ate small bitters . cleRed areas need to be bigger
    Expantion Speed up price has always been 10 times the original hours

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering if we can still put dragons in passion pit since we have no heart dragons. and what dragons go in cosmic and mythic habitats?