Page 71 of 102 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Im not sure , but I do know the passion was limited and was taken out... So im guessing its no longer breed-able...
    I figure that's probably correct and I don't wanna waste my time if its not possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    I figure that's probably correct and I don't wanna waste my time if its not possible.
    Also on sehana's chart its boxed as "removed"
    So I suggest , unless its confirmed otherwise by a moderator , dont waste your time for now on that one .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Hi Sehana, I was wondering why "card wiki" was written on the side of some of the eggs? Dose this mean anything that we should know?
    The chart is actually just a screenshot taken directly from my website. The site itself has clickable links.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    The chart is actually just a screenshot taken directly from my website. The site itself has clickable links.
    Ohhh.... tyvm I will go see .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Quick question for those in the know. Since I have the left and right heart dragons, can I still breed passion? Or has that one flown the coup for everyone?
    No you can no longer get it, even if you breed RH/LH you still can't get it. It's gone, hopefully it will be back next year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    It was never available on the market. Can Only be obtained through Spin the Wheel.
    Okay. Thank you for the information

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have finished all expansions in dragon story . My island is neatly organised. If u r introducing new habitats at this pace u have to think about giving a new island so that we have space to keep the island neat.

I know lots of people have said it but please can you slow down releasing new dragons and removing old.I'm struggling to keep up with them all.Also please if you introduce new habitats can you not make them so expensive. I'm at level 50 and after recently accidently breeding a mythic it took me days to meet the 6million price tag on the habitat.thanks

Today, on dragon story, the prices of all the habitats for me have raised by 80 percent! I checked all the other devices I have other people who have told me that this has not happened to them. What is going on?

For example, the big black sands regularly costs 2 million but now for me, it costs 3.6 million. It's ridiculous! Has this been going on with other people too?