Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Is the trading thread in the Game Guide still being updated?
    I have a list it:

*Dawntree Dragon can be traded for a large Pearl, large Emerald and a mystery box.
    *Magic Dragon can be traded for one small Amethyst.
    *Peacock Dragon can be traded for a large Amethyst, large Topaz and a mystery box.
    *Virtue Dragon can be traded for one small Quartz.
    *Naga Dragon can be traded for a large Quartz, large Emerald and a mystery box.
    *Black Swan Dragon can be traded for one large Quartz, large Onyx and a mystery box.
    *Night Dragon can be traded for one small Onyx.
    *Night Elf Dragon can be traded for one large Onyx, large Amethyst and a mystery box.
    *Mythic Dragon can be traded for one small Topaz.
    *Atlas Dragon can be traded for a small Sapphire, small Emerald and small Topaz.
    *Cosmic Dragon can be traded for one small Amethyst.
    *Saturn Dragon can be traded for a small Amethyst, small Ruby and small Topaz.
    *Eclipse Dragon can be traded for a small Amethyst, small Onyx and small Pearl.
    *Fairytale Dragon can be traded for one small Topaz.
    *Big Bad Dragon can be traded for a large Topaz, large Onyx and a mystery box.
    *Cheshire Dragon can be traded for a small Topaz, small Quartz and mystery box.
    I did get your PM , I am adding this information to the post now. Sorry for the delay.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Really? I did the stupid mistake of trading my first Dawntree dragon, and now I have to wait until I can breed for another one. It's good to know that I will at least get a good reward.

Does a dragon have to be at the highest level to get the rewards at the trade portal? Or can you trade after the first evolve and still get the same rewards?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoBreLand View Post
    Does a dragon have to be at the highest level to get the rewards at the trade portal? Or can you trade after the first evolve and still get the same rewards?
    It doesn't matter what level you trade your dragon the gems will be the same but mystery box is random.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoBreLand View Post
    The items you receive from trades are the same. Does not matter which level your dragon is on.
    You only have to get your dragon to level 4, then you can trade it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The items you receive from trades are the same. Does not matter which level your dragon is on.
    You only have to get your dragon to level 4, then you can trade it.
    I traded Dawntree and got 1 Large Pearl, 1 Large Pearl and 1 Spell Scroll.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I wonder if the hammerhead dragon is still available on the market? Cause I don't have it in the dragon list in the market

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by najess View Post
    Hi I wonder if the hammerhead dragon is still available on the market? Cause I don't have it in the dragon list in the market
    It was never available on the market. Can Only be obtained through Spin the Wheel.

Fashion Designer
    Quick question for those in the know. Since I have the left and right heart dragons, can I still breed passion? Or has that one flown the coup for everyone?

Rhino Keeper
    Im not sure , but I do know the passion was limited and was taken out... So im guessing its no longer breed-able...