Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

New Resident
    Dear TL, I have one question:

I am using ios to play this game at level 78, my younger brother is using android to play in another account at level 7. But once my brother visit my account (ios), the game is out and notice "unfortunately, the dragon story was closed...". We also try to visit at another neighbours, this does NOT happen. What is the reason? Is it my level ios is too high and it has many elements without in android so that made android could not open and the game is out?

I'm vietnamese so maybe my English is not good, hope you can understand well and help to solve this problem

Thanks so much
    Thao.

TeamLava! Please READ this and DO SOMETHING! It's time for you to listen to our FEEDBACKS and QUESTIONS from ALL your PLAYERS before they DELETE the game!

- Pls for god sake DECREASE the amount of food for the new dragons!
    - Pls INCREASE the amount of habitats!
    - Pls STOP unleashing new dragons and WORK with Monster Story!
    - Pls make BLACK HYBRIDS easier to get! I have been trying to get a Mask Dragon for a MONTH still no luck!
    - Pls STOP making NEW ELEMENTS!

I hope these Feedbacks are helpful! Pls reply to this! Thnxs!

Executive Chef
    Hi all,
    There's Farm story 2! Why don't TL make DS 2 to put their new elements? So, DS won't explode with those new elements that you will give to it!

Hey, Ponyroar,
    In your picture of the menu you didn't include the menu changes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Hi all,
    There's Farm story 2! Why don't TL make DS 2 to put their new elements? So, DS won't explode with those new elements that you will give to it!
    But then the old DS would rot. Never, ever make this happen.

Although I agree these mini-elements are kind of pointless, but if you are going to make them, at least put Mythic in the Star category. It doesn't deserve it's own tab.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    But then the old DS would rot. Never, ever make this happen.

Although I agree these mini-elements are kind of pointless, but if you are going to make them, at least put Mythic in the Star category. It doesn't deserve it's own tab.
    I which TL would do something proper again like white with Commons, Rares and Super Rares, before the white dragons disappear (because a lot of them are being removed, sadly*sob, sob*.)

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but when I breed, I click on the first dragon to breed then the second (as we're meant to lol) but for some reason I often get colours that don't show? Like I breed a blue & green, & a yellow & red. The blue, green & purple shows good as gold, but the red looks like its shaded if that makes sense? Its completely random with different dragons. Some times all colours will show up, some times none all all (they will all seem shaded).
    Its when I click to breed & are choosing which dragons to breed.
    I'm trying for diamond so this is really frustrating.
    Is there any meaning to this?
    I'm not sure what level I am (about 70 I think) & I'm on android
    Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiscot09 View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but when I breed, I click on the first dragon to breed then the second (as we're meant to lol) but for some reason I often get colours that don't show? Like I breed a blue & green, & a yellow & red. The blue, green & purple shows good as gold, but the red looks like its shaded if that makes sense? Its completely random with different dragons. Some times all colours will show up, some times none all all (they will all seem shaded).
    Its when I click to breed & are choosing which dragons to breed.
    I'm trying for diamond so this is really frustrating.
    Is there any meaning to this?
    I'm not sure what level I am (about 70 I think) & I'm on android
    Thanks
    Kiwiscot09, does this happen before you tap the breed heart inbetween the left and right lists of dragons? We have seen this for months. Can you capture a screenshot. We haven't figured out how to capture a shot from either tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by KindleFire083 View Post
    Kiwiscot09, does this happen before you tap the breed heart inbetween the left and right lists of dragons? We have seen this for months. Can you capture a screenshot. We haven't figured out how to capture a shot from either tablet.
    Yip it does - I choose the first dragon, then the second & that's when the colours go shaded. I'll try to get a screen shot but how do I post it on here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiscot09 View Post
    Yip it does - I choose the first dragon, then the second & that's when the colours go shaded. I'll try to get a screen shot but how do I post it on here?
    Under Quick Reply click on the picture icon next to the second link icon with the red x on it.