Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Can this request be done with an email to tl.

thanks
    This feature is not available so even support cannot go in and remove your pending invites. Sorry
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This feature is not available so even support cannot go in and remove your pending invites. Sorry
    ok, thanks for the reply.

Thanks re expansion. I see the coins needed and maps if 18/8 or 10/8. Is the 8 what is needed and 18 or 10'what I have and only if they go below 8 does it come up with option to ask neighbours for more. One other query since I started I am only able to give 3 gold gifts a day. Does this increase as I get to a higher level, if so when. It seems unfair that we can only choose 3 out of all neighbours to gift gold to and we can only request maps ??? Would it be an idea to be able to gift minor decor itemsor parts for them like in bakery you can gift parts or food/drinks. Just a thought to make it more interesting. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by IceitRight View Post
    Thanks re expansion. I see the coins needed and maps if 18/8 or 10/8. Is the 8 what is needed and 18 or 10'what I have and only if they go below 8 does it come up with option to ask neighbours for more. One other query since I started I am only able to give 3 gold gifts a day. Does this increase as I get to a higher level, if so when. It seems unfair that we can only choose 3 out of all neighbours to gift gold to and we can only request maps ??? Would it be an idea to be able to gift minor decor itemsor parts for them like in bakery you can gift parts or food/drinks. Just a thought to make it more interesting. Thanks
    The number on the left is the number you have. The number on the right is what you need.

The limit for everyone is three gifts. You can see this thread on the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    so I am going 2 ask this In here why is this game so expensive all off the other team lava games do not take as much money or gold 2 upgrade or buy items how can I make my Island bigger with out going broke the prices of things in this game are crazy you only get so much gold a day and you need mostly gold for ever lying thing thoughts.....

Banned
    You do not "need" gold to play the game. You need PATIENCE. I know it is hard, because I have started a new island on a second account and it is going slowly. Try to have neighbors visit your island as much as possible and collect your sparkles and coins often.

Hi can someone plz tell me how to place things on the land that i cleared above and below my island this is my 1st time doing this i hope i did it right

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mzladi2012 View Post
    Hi can someone plz tell me how to place things on the land that i cleared above and below my island this is my 1st time doing this i hope i did it right
    You click on the item, click move and place your finger over the item, drag it to where you want it. Don't worry if it lags behind your finger. Most times it catches up. If you are moving it someplace far, you may have to move it to the edge of the original island. place it there, then do the process over again. Sometimes when you move something to far, it can't handle it and jumps back to its original place.

It may take a couple tries to actually move it, but you will get the hang of it soon.

Thank you

Hi Team Lava, I know already have people mention about some need to evolve dragon on leven 3 to level 4, but some no need evolve and just feed them already can level up.
    Can I know this issue fix already? because is unfair to someone that need to evolve the dragon on level 3.
    Hope u guys can solve this problem or reply us with a good answer.
    thanks