Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

I also have a question about maps that perhaps u can answer. Where can we see how many maps we have a acquired? How do we ask for more? Also on looking to expand along with ever increasing amounts of coins it always gives some random thing for maps like 18/8. What does the 18/8 mean. Both money and maps seem to have green ticks??? Thanks if you can explain it to me ( think Inam being dumb)

Has anyone made unintentional purchases before? If yes, are you able to request for reverting back?

I accidentally click too quickly in order to remove the EXCESSIVE ADVERTISEMENT whenever you load Dragonstory (MAJOR ANNOYING PLEASE) and end up clicking on the buy 7500 food for 100 Gold!
    My 100 Gold just flew away just like that!!! T_T

The most unfair thing about this kind of purchases is THEY NEVER ASK YOU IF YOU CONFIRMING THE **** PURCHASE OR NOT.
    Ironically, if you do not have enough to purchase they prompt you. If you have enough to purchase they just go ahead w/o confirming, IS THIS EVEN FAIR?!

PERHAPS THE MODERATORS CAN FEEDBACK ON THIS PLEASE? I'm really devastated while typing this, how many days to accumulate 100 Gold. *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    Just curious, has anyone seen the lightning dragon from the album goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saythelove View Post
    Has anyone made unintentional purchases before? If yes, are you able to request for reverting back?

I accidentally click too quickly in order to remove the EXCESSIVE ADVERTISEMENT whenever you load Dragonstory (MAJOR ANNOYING PLEASE) and end up clicking on the buy 7500 food for 100 Gold!

The most unfair thing about this kind of purchases is THEY NEVER ASK YOU IF YOU CONFIRMING THE **** PURCHASE OR NOT.
    Ironically, if you do not have enough to purchase they prompt you. If you have enough to purchase they just go ahead w/o confirming, IS THIS EVEN FAIR?!

PERHAPS THE MODERATORS CAN FEEDBACK ON THIS PLEASE? I'm really devastated while typing this, how many days to accumulate 100 Gold. *sigh*
    there is a thread on this, it's a no go.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    I do want to clarify that the evolution pics that are incorrect are in the story game guide.
    You can send a private message to Sehana if you see a mistake.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=368

Quote Originally Posted by IceitRight View Post
    I also have a question about maps that perhaps u can answer. Where can we see how many maps we have a acquired? How do we ask for more? Also on looking to expand along with ever increasing amounts of coins it always gives some random thing for maps like 18/8. What does the 18/8 mean. Both money and maps seem to have green ticks??? Thanks if you can explain it to me ( think Inam being dumb)
    To expand you click on the option to expand. You will need coins plus maps to be able to expand.
    When you pull up the screen, you will see how many maps you have, and how many more you need.
    You can then ask friends for more maps.

Quote Originally Posted by saythelove View Post

Current feedback thread for a gold confirmation is here.

Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Just curious, has anyone seen the lightning dragon from the album goal.
    Thread on Lightening Dragon is here
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have an Infinity dragon, but can't breed it. Why?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CritterIsland View Post
    I have an Infinity dragon, but can't breed it. Why?
    You can no longer use an infinity as a parent.
    See this thread for more information

Breeding with Infinity

Fashion Designer
    Hi

I have two members that I sent request for neighbor, now in pending status for a month now in the invite section, is there anyway to remove them from the list.

thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Hi

I have two members that I sent request for neighbor, now in pending status for a month now in the invite section, is there anyway to remove them from the list.

thanks
    Currently there is no option to delete pending invites.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Currently there is no option to delete pending invites.
    Can this request be done with an email to tl.

thanks