Page 43 of 102 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karamsay View Post
    I have the same question... When I select all my neighbors to request maps from, is it just going to the first 20, or am I actually requesting from all 300+?
    It keeps on giving. That's why days after you send out requests, neighbors are still responding and you will see on your news thread that someone sent you a map even though you haven't recently requested one. So when you request maps from all your neighbors, you usually get more then 20 in return.
    But daily, its only 20. Not all my neighbors return maps, but i usually get about 70 from my initial map request.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    From my understanding its the first 20 to respond to your requests.
    Also keep in mind the different time zones as people may be asleep when u are awake and will probably receive your 20 requests the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    It keeps on giving. That's why days after you send out requests, neighbors are still responding and you will see on your news thread that someone sent you a map even though you haven't recently requested one. So when you request maps from all your neighbors, you usually get more then 20 in return.
    But daily, its only 20. Not all my neighbors return maps, but i usually get about 70 from my initial map request.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    karamsay & DragonTan1: Welcome

kwhales: Thank you, didn't even think about adding that
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    karamsay & DragonTan1: Welcome

kwhales: Thank you, didn't even think about adding that
    You are welcome. Just a continuation of what you wrote.

Fashion Designer
    The iOS features should be available on an iOS device.

Back to andoid: You should be able to see your ruby dragon and see your iOS buildings, but they will be unusable.

Keep note that when u cross transfer take note of what's in storage (or all info) as some people have missed stored gems from crafting.
    thanks

I noticed at your dragon evolution pics for the black dragons are duplicated for the first set to the second set; therefore the second set are not the dragons listed ie: 1st set = night, hunter, goblin, bat, deep; 2nd set = same, but should be - illusion, dark angel, moon and mask.
    I also have a question that I can't find an answer to - I received a message that one of my friends wanted to give me an egg but, I don't know where it went. Where should I look for it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    I noticed at your dragon evolution pics for the black dragons are duplicated for the first set to the second set; therefore the second set are not the dragons listed ie: 1st set = night, hunter, goblin, bat, deep; 2nd set = same, but should be - illusion, dark angel, moon and mask.
    I also have a question that I can't find an answer to - I received a message that one of my friends wanted to give me an egg but, I don't know where it went. Where should I look for it?
    Players cannot gift eggs or dragons to each other.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    That's probably just the egg for the Easter bunny goal. They send a request from their goal and you accept or decline just like for maps.

Okay, I won't look for egg gifts. I wasn't expecting to get eggs anyway.

I do want to clarify that the evolution pics that are incorrect are in the story game guide.