Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Can anyone tell me how many gifts I can give or receive in a day? One of my neighbours says she only gets to send three each time she gifts.
    Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenluff View Post
    Can anyone tell me how many gifts I can give or receive in a day? One of my neighbours says she only gets to send three each time she gifts.
    Thanks
    You can receive up to 20 a day, but you can only send out 3 gifts per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenluff View Post
    Thanks
    You can send three gifts - gold a day. You can receive 20 gifts - gold a day.

Executive Chef
    This is INSANE. I think I just got a laserlight using a justice and a fruitful.
    WHAT. THE. HECK. why's everything breaking down so much?? This is absurd. No fun at all. I'm really irritated right now.

Host(ess)
    Can someone please tell me about trading Dragon, what is this and what is the portal. where we send the dragons and we get some sort of gift and gems???? i cannot find this thread anywhere, and i dont even have that portal building. I am on Android.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by looney_gul View Post
    Can someone please tell me about trading Dragon, what is this and what is the portal. where we send the dragons and we get some sort of gift and gems???? i cannot find this thread anywhere, and i dont even have that portal building. I am on Android.
    Android still don't have those features

Host(ess)
    What!!??? Why are they discriminating! So we just keep selling our dragons for a meagre amount. Why dont they still have it on Android, im sure they have zillions of players on Android.

New Resident
    Dragon Story is probably one of the worse games I've played by TeamLava. I've only picked it up because it was offered as a side quest for Gems from the other games I'm currently playing.

1. The wait time for every quest you want to do is ridiculously long. 1-3 hours to evolve, 8hours to mate and for eggs to hatch, 10 hours for?I don't remember what it was, but you get the point. Unless you pay real life cash to finish it up, it's not a game that you can pick up several times a day if you wanted to.
    2. The price of removing shrubbery and trees are at an exorbitant price: 5-15k when I'm just struggling to simply growing food for my dragons?
    3. It's boring. You mate the dragons and trade them in (I'm aware people actually love doing that stuff, but I guess not for me). Basically, that's all you do. You can accomplish about two things a day tops. There is really no incentive to upgrade the habitat because it seems it's only to accommodate more dragons per habitat?

I'll be happy to reach level 12 so I can put that down until the next time I'm asked to pick it up for Gems.

I have probably a dumb question. I just post a new thread asking about a possible Mirage Dragon. I didn't know there was an already existing thread for dragon. Sorry about that But if I have something like that again, how would I know there is already an existing thread? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostgirl2222 View Post
    I have probably a dumb question. I just post a new thread asking about a possible Mirage Dragon. I didn't know there was an already existing thread for dragon. Sorry about that But if I have something like that again, how would I know there is already an existing thread? Thanks
    At the top of the forum is a white search box. If you type in the dragon name, you normally will find current threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request