Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=ZunoPad;525488

Please make it harder to use gold by mistake, I beg you. An undo that works only on gold and only for a very short time or a prompt of "Are you sure" when it is gold and not coins. Please?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately,TL has no intention of creating that button! They prey on our cash like that, gobbling up our gold or gems with any accidental tap. We've been demanding for a while - and in fact I know formal complaints have been made; but it does not change their modus operandi.
    They want us to buy gold, even if forcibly.

My advice: never, EVER leave a nest empty. I mean, ever. Or never go to the market while the nest is empty. In fact, if by any chance the nest needs to be empty for a while (you just can't wait to hatch that new dragon, but there's still a log wait for the breeding to finish) then I suggest buying a fire dragonnegg to fill it up.
    Also, don't but huge ammounts of money at a time. Maybe during promotions, but otherwise it may be a bad idea.
    To prevent tappinh on the expansion button,avoid tapping the center of the screen (especially when the game lags!!). Same goes for pop-ups. You can close them all by pressing "X" on the top right corner of the pop-up, so no need to tap the "not now" button. - waaaay to close to the "go to market!" button.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Unfortunately,TL has no intention of creating that button! They prey on our cash like that, gobbling up our gold or gems with any accidental tap. We've been demanding for a while - and in fact I know formal complaints have been made; but it does not change their modus operandi.
    They want us to buy gold, even if forcibly.

My advice: never, EVER leave a nest empty. I mean, ever. Or never go to the market while the nest is empty. In fact, if by any chance the nest needs to be empty for a while (you just can't wait to hatch that new dragon, but there's still a log wait for the breeding to finish) then I suggest buying a fire dragonnegg to fill it up.
    Also, don't but huge ammounts of money at a time. Maybe during promotions, but otherwise it may be a bad idea.
    To prevent tappinh on the expansion button,avoid tapping the center of the screen (especially when the game lags!!). Same goes for pop-ups. You can close them all by pressing "X" on the top right corner of the pop-up, so no need to tap the "not now" button. - waaaay to close to the "go to market!" button.
    I'm not surprised. Though for me it has the opposite effect: For as long as gold is lost so easily I will not risk buy it and only hope to gain enough for something useful through gifting and doing the new games. I would be much more likely to pay for gold if they weren't lost at random.

Can TL comment if something like this is up for consideration in a future release?

Dragon storage?

Quote Originally Posted by lacey52 View Post
    Any update on the enhancement of a dragon hibernation cave where we could store dragons we want to keep, but don't have room in existing habitats? With all the new dragons coming out and the fact only one diamond per habitat, it would be nice to get more space vs. having to sell or trade them all in order to add a new one to a collection. Also, some I like better than others but still want to keep at least one of each for the album.
    Just looking for dragon storage feature.

New Resident
    Hi, I've been having a problem with my goals. I am currently level 39 and have not received any new goals for 4-5 levels now. The last goal I received was the Valentine's Field Trip goal. Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have a list of goals by level? I am using Dragon Story New Dawn on a LG Nitro. This is the first time I have had any real problems with the game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alanakaio View Post
    Hi, I've been having a problem with my goals. I am currently level 39 and have not received any new goals for 4-5 levels now. The last goal I received was the Valentine's Field Trip goal. Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have a list of goals by level? I am using Dragon Story New Dawn on a LG Nitro. This is the first time I have had any real problems with the game.
    Goals do not come out by level. They randomly are offered at different times. If you icon is gone from the screen, that means you currently have completed all the offered goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi KP,

Maybe you can help me out here with another goal question. I have a couple of goals that I cannot action at all because the games were installed before we understood how the goal system works. I have advanced many levels in them with no reward and would like them removed as I find them annoying as they are up front and centre at the top of my goals. Will they ever disappear?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    Hi KP,

Maybe you can help me out here with another goal question. I have a couple of goals that I cannot action at all because the games were installed before we understood how the goal system works. I have advanced many levels in them with no reward and would like them removed as I find them annoying as they are up front and centre at the top of my goals. Will they ever disappear?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    The promotional game goals do have timers and should expire if not completed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The promotional game goals do have timers and should expire if not completed.
    Thanks KP, I'll look forward to that

Rhino Keeper
    I waswondering if the list of dragons ( with colors, rarity, gold needed) was going to be updated withh recent dragons (pink ones, passion ones) ?