Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

Storm8 ID: Alina386
    Jewel Mania Support ID: 5F7M98N
    Problem: Gold disappeared *(no purchases from my side)

Dear TeamLava Support Team!

Today 21.12.2013 I had 39 golds in the morning 11:00am (got gold for installing BakeryStory etc.). I am UTC+1:00 time (Central European time).

Then after playing out 4 lives noticed it was only 13 gold left, then quit the game, started again and it was only 3 gold left.

I am sure I DID NOT buy any boosters, new lives, additional moves etc., nothing.
    Please note that I play Your other games and always watch that I do NOT press something to spend gold accidentally.

Many thanks for your assistance,
    Kind regards,

Also wrote to TeamLava Support e-mail

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alina386 View Post
    Storm8 ID: Alina386
    Jewel Mania Support ID: 5F7M98N
    Problem: Gold disappeared *(no purchases from my side)

Dear TeamLava Support Team!

Today 21.12.2013 I had 39 golds in the morning 11:00am (got gold for installing BakeryStory etc.). I am UTC+1:00 time (Central European time).

Then after playing out 4 lives noticed it was only 13 gold left, then quit the game, started again and it was only 3 gold left.

I am sure I DID NOT buy any boosters, new lives, additional moves etc., nothing.
    Please note that I play Your other games and always watch that I do NOT press something to spend gold accidentally.

Many thanks for your assistance,
    Kind regards,

Also wrote to TeamLava Support e-mail
    Thank you for such a detailed report. Please send me a PM with your ticket number.

New Resident
    Device: iOS 7.0.4
    Games version: 1.2.1
    Problem: I no longer have a Facebook icon which is usually located on the bottom left side of game (see screenshot). It happened out of the blue a few days ago. I tried uninstalling, restarting, re-connecting to facebook to no avail. I can no longer receive or send gifts yet I still see that I am connected to FB?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	11815

New Resident
    id:derinszoo
    Samsung galaxy tab 8.9
    Android 3.2
    installed the game from google play store, after the installation game lunched and i was able play 3-4 games. Then iquit. i start the game later on, after loading screen there is only settings button on the below right corner. i cant play the game. uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No chance. i am also playing bakery story, restaurant story, dragon story, bubble mania, fashion story, pet shop story without problems.
    Thanks,

VER:1.1.7.9.g
    Su
    Support id T4KFPVW
    Last edited by derinszoo; 01-10-14 at 11:51 AM.

My game is crashing and force closing on Level 329. It happens every time I match 3 jewels next to 3 of the white blocks. I lose energy every time. I am on the iPad.
    Support ID: HVNTK4
    iOS 7.0.3
    Jewel Mania 1.2.1
    Last edited by karebear811; 01-19-14 at 01:53 PM.

New Resident
    iOS: 7.0.4 on iPhone 5
    Storm8: ID kimmy_alr
    Jewel mania support ID: 85KYRVX
    Problem: scrambled snakes!
    On any of the levels with snakes the images are all scrambled making levels almost impossible to play. Instead of a snake head or body the square is either blank or has small diamonds - but not in corresponding colours to the actual snake. I have tried restarting the phone and deleting and reloading the game but it has made no difference. Thanks

Views:	98 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	12077

My game is crashing and force closing on Level 329. I am on iPad. I have force restarted iPad. I do not want to delete and reinstall game, because if I lose my progress, I just could not be bothered playing 328 levels again
    Support ID: 95C4TTM
    iOS 7.0.4
    Jewel Mania 1.2.1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy_alr View Post
    iOS: 7.0.4 on iPhone 5
    Storm8: ID kimmy_alr
    Jewel mania support ID: 85KYRVX
    Problem: scrambled snakes!
    On any of the levels with snakes the images are all scrambled making levels almost impossible to play. Instead of a snake head or body the square is either blank or has small diamonds - but not in corresponding colours to the actual snake. I have tried restarting the phone and deleting and reloading the game but it has made no difference. Thanks

Views:	98 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	12077
    Since deleting and reloading the game is now worse. NO "special' diamond shows as it should. Game now virtually unplayable so will be deleting soon unless this is resolved. A real shame as I have enjoyed the game and reached a very high level.

New Resident
    Storm8 id: sadixson
    Jewel mania support id: 7GDY6MR
    IOS version: 7.0.6 on iPad2

When trying to connect Facebook account, the following error shows up: "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.". Tried changing settings in Facebook, login under other accounts, reinstall the app, but still no luck.

The Honorable Panda
    IOS- New version update for the regular game in iTunes!
    Version 1.2.5.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast