Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

Nightclub Owner
    If you delete and reinstall the game you won't lose your progress. This is because your progress is saved on TLs servers and not on your device. Deleting and reinstalling is a good idea as it can fix a number of issues.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Thank you so much. I deleted and reinstall the game and now it opens just fine. I'm so happy it works!

Nightclub Owner
    Glad it's sorted
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Jewel Mania- Halloween version 1.1.9 has been released for IOS !
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    My sister has updated her iPad OS to iOS 7 and her Jewel Mania progress has gone. Is there a way to restore the game if she had no Storm8 ID previously (with iPad UDID, for example)? I've been trying to explain the situation to support for a week (request #1069788), but there is definitely some kind of misunderstanding.

The Honorable Panda
    Jewel Mania- Android- New version Update!! Version 1.1.9

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nasonovme View Post
    My sister has updated her iPad OS to iOS 7 and her Jewel Mania progress has gone. Is there a way to restore the game if she had no Storm8 ID previously (with iPad UDID, for example)? I've been trying to explain the situation to support for a week (request #1069788), but there is definitely some kind of misunderstanding.
    Has your sister's transfer been done?

New Resident
    All Levels
    Support ID: MWWCEBK
    Device: Nexus 7 Gen 1
    Game Version: 1.1.9.3g

NONE of my rewards for the challenges are saving! I've earned 10 free gold 3 times, and every time, it disappears as soon as I start a new level! The same goes for coins and refilled energy! I would like the free gold back, if nothing else. >.< No point in even playing the challenge levels otherwise.

New Resident
    My phone is Galaxy POP. My phone version is 4.1.2.
    Game version: 1.1.9.5g

I can't see the doom gems correctly. It shows as invisible or different colors so I can't match it. When it shows as invisible I can't see a gem but only number so I can tell that's a doom gem and when it shows a different colored of doom gem for example, a yellow doom gem appear however, I can't match it with yellow gems but match it with pink gems. Is there any way to fix this problem???

nallysmama storm id .... I have uninstalled and reinstalled. . I have turned phone on/off but jewel mania progress for the goals in all my other games is still not tegistering... I am on level 23 yet for all my goals and gem progress won't put me past level 6