Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

Quote Originally Posted by buzzlebub View Post
    Version iOS 6.1.3
    Jewel mania: 1.1.7

At level 160, finally cleared the stage with 2 stars but the game didn't register that I cleared it. Now I have to redo the stage all over again.

I am getting same issue at level 102 for the second time!!!! The game closes while waiting to the next level to open and my socre is not registered!

Quote Originally Posted by mamatomato View Post
    I am getting same issue at level 102 for the second time!!!! The game closes while waiting to the next level to open and my socre is not registered!
    My JM ID is MQ4ebg

Fashion Designer
    Oh I did not know its here, me too but in lvl 91, twice not registered my score, I made it yesterday on 1star, but today even on 2 stars and 341700 points, did tap on next and game crashed and score nor registered, - iPad 1, last iOS and last update of a game, made like 2 days ago, since that here is this bug.

Fashion Designer
    Important notes - is no my RAM, i always have on just one game, off all notification, so my iPad is ok with still higher taking memory games, so i never keep on diff app than the one i use, so cant be overloaded ipad. I want this is clear here. Cuz i am tired how someone tells me how to use my ipad once i know about it all, cuz had many tech probs in past, so OK GUYS DONT ADVICE ME HOW TO USE WELL IPAD, FIX YOUR GAMES, thx.

Fashion Designer
    Ok i am gping to email this to TL, cuz it is making me go crazy yere no any reply yet...

Fashion Designer
    Got new iphone and even in latest iOS 1.6.4 is not this bug fixed and here of course even no one reply from stuff

New Resident
    iOS 6.1.4, version 1.1.7, support ID: VJTBTD

I've had a recurrent problem with passing levels and then being shunted back to a previous level. The most recent case was level 188, which I passed and even attempted passing level 189, when it suddenly pushed me back to 188. I finally passed and moved on to 189 and passed it, tried 190 and again was unexpectedly pushed back. I tried turning my phone on and off to force a refresh but it didn't work. If it was a one time problem, I would have ignored it but now its happening repeatedly.

Fashion Designer
    iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4
    Game version 1.1.7

Level 244

I used a blaster-bomb combo, knocked out all but two fire near the top, and just under and next to the two fire, about three spaces where jewels should have filled in went blank. Jewels never filled into those spaces. Consequently, I couldn't match anything to eliminate the fire and I lost the round, yet again. I should have finally cleared the board but the blank spaces wouldn't let me swap anything there. They were *********** squares on the board.

This has happened multiple times after the blaster-bomb combo.

New Resident
    1. iphone 4S OS 5

Level 166 only starts with 56 seconds and is supposed to start with at least over a minute based on other threads and the fact that there is a challenge to complete the level in 75 seconds

New Resident
    1) Support ID: VVPCRBS
    2) Device type: iPhone 4 version iOS 6.1.3
    3) Jewel Mania: 1.1.7
    4) The game force-closes after 5 to 10 seconds when trying to open the app. Can't pass the opening screen. What should I do? If I delete the game, will I lose all the progress? I'm on level 410 :|

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast