Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    IOS- New version update for the regular game in iTunes!
    Version 1.2.5.
    Installed new update, but experiencing exactly the same issue

Farm Supplier
    In reading through the current bugs page on the forum for Jewel Mania & found a post on 1-20-2014 by kimmy_air where she referenced her problem as "scrambled snakes". I too am having the exact problem she described. However nothing was posted about what to do to resolve this issue. Since it has already been brought to TL's attention, I wondered if they ever resolved it (or IF they resolved it, since it's 3 months later & I'm having the same problem!).

I am an Android user on a Samsung Stratosphere phone, and I am running Jewel Mania version 1.1.9.9g. My Jewel Support ID is K5D98X7.

The other problems I've also been having in Jewel Mania are that when I try to get onto the game, it usually takes 15-20 tries before it actually loads without crashing or freezing on me. Then when it's loading, it almost always takes 5+ minutes before all the green loading bars across the levels finally disappear and I can get into the section I was on last. And in the rare occasion when I can get the game started, about half of the time the game crashes mid-level on me as I was attempting to play the board, despite the "scrambled snakes" effect mentioned above that prevents me from seeing the snakes by either blanking them out or covering those squares with a random colored box of 4 mini jewels instead (and the color NEVER corresponds to the snake). So without being able to see the snake's colors, I can't match them to jewels to destroy them, preventing me from being able to disable the ticking time bomb (also blanked out or covered in 4 mini jewels) thereby preventing me from being able to make any further progress in the game.

And if that wasn't enough, I also have been experiencing gold disappearances as well. The most recent example being I had just earned 30 gold for a new game version download, giving me a total of 31 gold at that time. I did not use any gold, buy any helps, or do anything that should have cost me gold, and yet for some reason the next time I managed to get onto the game, I only had 5 gold. This has been happening all along, and it has never made any sense since the disappearances always happen when I'm not actually on the game. It's almost always when I'm not even logged on.

I like this game, don't get me wrong, but it's just getting to be so frustrating that I can't even play any more since I can't see what I'm dealing with! Please help if you can.

Oh, and in case you need to know the steps I've taken to try and solve the problem on my own, I've restarted my phone many times during the problems, unintsalled & reinstalled Jewel Mania MANY times, making sure to move it to USB storage right away after downloading the newest version again, and cleared the cache too. I think I did all the usual things to try over & over to fix it, but now I'm at my wits end. Please help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy_alr View Post
    iOS: 7.0.4 on iPhone 5
    Storm8: ID kimmy_alr
    Jewel mania support ID: 85KYRVX
    Problem: scrambled snakes!
    On any of the levels with snakes the images are all scrambled making levels almost impossible to play. Instead of a snake head or body the square is either blank or has small diamonds - but not in corresponding colours to the actual snake. I have tried restarting the phone and deleting and reloading the game but it has made no difference. Thanks
    Attachment 12077
    I have reported this over to the community managers

Quote Originally Posted by wdwjean View Post
    In reading through the current bugs page on the forum for Jewel Mania & found a post on 1-20-2014 by kimmy_air where she referenced her problem as "scrambled snakes". I too am having the exact problem she described. However nothing was posted about what to do to resolve this issue. Since it has already been brought to TL's attention, I wondered if they ever resolved it (or IF they resolved it, since it's 3 months later & I'm having the same problem!).

I am an Android user on a Samsung Stratosphere phone, and I am running Jewel Mania version 1.1.9.9g. My Jewel Support ID is K5D98X7.

The other problems I've also been having in Jewel Mania are that when I try to get onto the game, it usually takes 15-20 tries before it actually loads without crashing or freezing on me. Then when it's loading, it almost always takes 5+ minutes before all the green loading bars across the levels finally disappear and I can get into the section I was on last. And in the rare occasion when I can get the game started, about half of the time the game crashes mid-level on me as I was attempting to play the board, despite the "scrambled snakes" effect mentioned above that prevents me from seeing the snakes by either blanking them out or covering those squares with a random colored box of 4 mini jewels instead (and the color NEVER corresponds to the snake). So without being able to see the snake's colors, I can't match them to jewels to destroy them, preventing me from being able to disable the ticking time bomb (also blanked out or covered in 4 mini jewels) thereby preventing me from being able to make any further progress in the game.

And if that wasn't enough, I also have been experiencing gold disappearances as well. The most recent example being I had just earned 30 gold for a new game version download, giving me a total of 31 gold at that time. I did not use any gold, buy any helps, or do anything that should have cost me gold, and yet for some reason the next time I managed to get onto the game, I only had 5 gold. This has been happening all along, and it has never made any sense since the disappearances always happen when I'm not actually on the game. It's almost always when I'm not even logged on.

I like this game, don't get me wrong, but it's just getting to be so frustrating that I can't even play any more since I can't see what I'm dealing with! Please help if you can.

Oh, and in case you need to know the steps I've taken to try and solve the problem on my own, I've restarted my phone many times during the problems, unintsalled & reinstalled Jewel Mania MANY times, making sure to move it to USB storage right away after downloading the newest version again, and cleared the cache too. I think I did all the usual things to try over & over to fix it, but now I'm at my wits end. Please help!
    For loss of gold, please send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Looks like you have tried all the steps. You can also try using a task ****er to close out all background applications to free up memory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I0s7.1
    Ipad

Jewel Mania 1.2.4

Level 78
    Have "completed" level 78 many many times and I still can' t unlock next level. No matter what I try, I get the Oh Darn you need two more stars message.
    I have also gone back and
    Completed earlier levels in hope to build up stars but nothing changes.
    Now I notice that I'm not being awarded gold bars either. It stays at 5 regardless of how many high scores or levels I complete.
    I have rebooted device, updated OS, quit and restarted JM. This has been going on for weeks now.

New Resident
    Support ID: EEA44ED
    Device: iPhone 5s
    Device OS: iOS 7.1
    Game Version: 1.2.5

Same problem with Facebook connection ...

New Resident

No more challenges after level 463 (world 'Mount Toga')

Support ID: AKBF8B4
    Device: iPhone 4
    Ios: 7.1
    Game Version: 1.2.5

There are no more challanges to achieve after level 463 (world Mount Toga). Even the worlds after have no more challenges (I'm at level 480 now). Where have they gone? Can someone please help me? Thanks!

I am having the same problem, and no one has helped me yet.

I am having the same problem but at a different level. I have tried all the "suggestions/instructions" and have had no luck.

The Honorable Panda
    If you see no more levels in your game, make sure you have the most current version of the regular game( 1.2.5).
    If you do, send and an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

The Honorable Panda
    New IOS version update in app store! Version 1.2.6.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast