Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

Farm Supplier
    I'm on Android (my device is a Nextbook 8HD) and I downloaded the most recent version Jewel Mania from The Google Play Store and I can't play the game because all I get is a black screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and it's the same every time. I download the game. I install the game. I open the game and after the loading screen everything is black except for the little blurb where the dog is talking.

New Resident
    1. Iphone 5
    2. Jewel Mania 1.2.6
    3. Robo Plateau level 87-I have beat this level a total of 5 times now. Each time the level finishes I click next to continue to the next level and the whole game shuts down and boots me out. When I reopen game every time, it says I still need to beat level 87. I have update phone, tried all different ways of getting around pushing next and it doesn't matter, it just blips me out. Very frustrating that I cannot continue to play this game.

New Resident
    Ipad
    Jewel mania: Iguana fiesta level 117
    Same than acnkitty above, i have beat the level 6 times, i click next and it shuts down. When i reopen i still have to beat level 117. It has been like this for Few days now.
    Also, i do not know why, i had 34 gold and it suddenly droped to 17 ???
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by acnkitty View Post
    1. Iphone 5
    2. Jewel Mania 1.2.6
    3. Robo Plateau level 87-I have beat this level a total of 5 times now. Each time the level finishes I click next to continue to the next level and the whole game shuts down and boots me out. When I reopen game every time, it says I still need to beat level 87. I have update phone, tried all different ways of getting around pushing next and it doesn't matter, it just blips me out. Very frustrating that I cannot continue to play this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura251 View Post
    Ipad
    Jewel mania: Iguana fiesta level 117
    Same than acnkitty above, i have beat the level 6 times, i click next and it shuts down. When i reopen i still have to beat level 117. It has been like this for Few days now.
    Also, i do not know why, i had 34 gold and it suddenly droped to 17 ???
    Thanks for the help.
    Sorry to hear about these issues! We've released an update to the game which will resolve these issues. Please visit the app store and download Jewel Mania 1.3! Thanks for your patience! Please let us know if you encounter any further issues!
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 10-14-14 at 03:45 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    I have been unable to play the Jewel Mania Halloween for the last 12 hours. I close all my other apps, and try to open this one and get the spinning gear but it never opens. I have checked to see if there is an update in the app store that I need to download but nothing there. I restarted my iPad and that didn't work. So I deleted the app to reinstall it and I cannot find it in the app store. I'd really like to finish the final few islands. Did this game have an unannounced expiration date?

on iPadAIR2, iOS8.1.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I have been unable to play the Jewel Mania Halloween for the last 12 hours. I close all my other apps, and try to open this one and get the spinning gear but it never opens. I have checked to see if there is an update in the app store that I need to download but nothing there. I restarted my iPad and that didn't work. So I deleted the app to reinstall it and I cannot find it in the app store. I'd really like to finish the final few islands. Did this game have an unannounced expiration date?

on iPadAIR2, iOS8.1.
    I'm sorry to hear about this! Jewel Mania Halloween is no longer available, but you can download the original Jewel Mania and your progress will carry over to this app. Sorry for any confusion!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this! Jewel Mania Halloween is no longer available, but you can download the original Jewel Mania and your progress will carry over to this app. Sorry for any confusion!
    Darn. I enjoy this game well enough, but not enough to sacrifice my chance to possibly earn 30-75 gems in CS and FFS in the future for downloading and playing this game then meeting the other goals in the promotional questlines. I will just wait for it to be promoted in those games and pray that this time, unlike the most recent Cupcake Mania promotion, TL/S8 deign to let me get the promotion they gave so many other players. It's a shame because when I am offered the promotion and quests, I *always* download and play the promoted game for at least a while, and sometimes get hooked on the new game too, and make in-app purchases. But when TL/S8 denies me the opportunity to get gems for playing it, while offering that opportunity to other players, I will NOT play it on principle since that is totally unfair. Anyway, I will wait and hope the next time this game is promoted, I am allowed the same opportunity as other players to earn gems in my main TL games for trying it.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-25-14 at 03:03 PM.

I made a purchase on 1-15. I never received what I purchased, however I did get a receipt. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by debtthomas View Post
    I made a purchase on 1-15. I never received what I purchased, however I did get a receipt. What's going on?
    We're sorry to hear about this issue! Please contact support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

It's been over a week and 3 emails. I still do not have the gems I paid for. My advice is do not buy any gems and delete team lava games. They will not help you resolve any issues.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast