Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Troll essence, troll horn and mysterious venom

Farm Supplier
    Oh and another quick question, did u get ur pigs, cows and trees from adventures (if so which ones) or u bought them? I assume the dark cave formation is from the dark cave adventure the one where u need enchanted essence, right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    Oh and another quick question, did u get ur pigs, cows and trees from adventures (if so which ones) or u bought them? I assume the dark cave formation is from the dark cave adventure the one where u need enchanted essence, right?
    I purchased them all, haven't received an animal or a tree from any of the Adventures yet. Yes I got the formation from the Dark Cave Adventure this AM and I think it's Lumin Essence you need for that Adventure, which of course slows you down since those take 5 wisps each and most people use those to craft Lanterns. LOL

Farm Supplier
    yeah that's what i meant the 5 earth wisps thing, i'm almost done w/ level 19 now so hopefully by tomorrow i'll be able to try the last adventure, probably just once since i can't afford so many wisps ) or it depends what i'll get from the adventure cuz for the last 3 weeks i've only been doing the second one and i'm not happy at all with the rewards i get, besides some prime cuts a couple of days ago, oh, and 1 royal block.

Just wanted to say I got both the orange and lemon trees from the hunting roaming bandits adventure. I also got a mysterious Red Ruby...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassle23 View Post
    Just wanted to say I got both the orange and lemon trees from the hunting roaming bandits adventure. I also got a mysterious Red Ruby...
    Maybe I'll get lucky and get a 2nd one from there then, as that is the Adventure I'll be starting tomorrow morning since I won't have the Lumin prepared in time for another Dark Cave one. LOL

Farm Supplier
    What is a mithril?
    I can make that in the magic forge. I think you have to have 4 shards for that to happen.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LOL, it may be awhile before I get to him. I have the coin (right now), the Lanterns ready to go, and the sword will be ready tomorrow, but I only have 85% royal points so I'm trying to craft the items needed for the conservatory before the games go offline in 1 1/2 hours. hehehe
    Once you get to the troll king you will have to hit him 99 times once you **** him you get a red ruby

Executive Chef
    I got an orange tree from the "Search the Ancient Vault" adventure. It was the day after the release I hadn't reached the "Hunt Roaming Bandits". I was so excited, though that Hunt Roaming Bandits would be even better... Well, no. I got three prime cuts yesterday, sometimes a couple of jewels but honestly, not enough to repaid what I spend on those swords! Tomorrow I am back to my tiny search to see what I can get from it

From the bandits I got the white sheep and over 20 gems all together

Rhino Keeper
    I have always wanted to know what troll essence smells like.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast