Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Feed the Baron

Rhino Keeper
    Tried again and got jewels. I think it's a lot of resources for what I have received so far, but a royal beam would have been worthwhile.

Rhino Keeper
    That have me a little puzzled. I did it again and got a royal block and was happy with that. Truffles being the bottle neck I'm about to invest in a few gem-pigs to improve the truffle-prime cut balance in my kingdom, but I don't want to spend gems if I might end up with less valuable resources.

Maybe I should just wait and see what else I get down the road before I invest.

Executive Chef
    Few weeks later-still only 12 outta 30 prime cuts needed...hate this goal

Rhino Keeper
    The baron gave me fancy block, fancy beam, royal block, super glue, Wisp lantern (twice) ... sometimes he is very generous

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know what triggers the quest? I haven't seen it. (Maybe after I complete the cooking caravan?) I have more than enough prime cute and truffles to hand over to the baron.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hopesdragons View Post
    Does anybody know what triggers the quest? I haven't seen it. (Maybe after I complete the cooking caravan?) I have more than enough prime cute and truffles to hand over to the baron.
    I think I got this after collecting from my sheep. (I think)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know what triggered it for me either. I completed the 6 + 30 baron goals (both truffles and prime cuts) and no goal. So I forgot about it. I got about 40 prime cuts and maxed out on bacon when the goal suddenly got triggered, and I was actually collecting from a pig (which gave me a truffle) when it got triggered.

I haven't even got all the trees yet so I don't even have the cooking caravan goal. So I don't think the two are related.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no idea how I triggered it, but it finally unlocked for me tonight. Thank goodness, now I can get rid of some of this stuff. I do wish they had put it on the bottom of the Kitchen menu.. I don't like seeing the Baron's face every time I go in there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Anyone done this yet? 10 Prime cuts, 10 truffles, 20 bacon, two hours....the Baron rewards you with a random item. I have done it once and got a superglue in return. Curious to know what the other rewards might be.
    That is SO seriously cheap.

Fashion Designer
    The game gave the same Goals to everyone but didn't give the fair chance to get things to complete it. It's like telling your kids to do homeworks but then you hide one of your kid's homework book. And then said 'hey, why don't you do your homework!? Okay, you're grounded '. Doh..

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast