Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glimmer troll

Farm Supplier
    i'm working on the 30 beasts goal as well but i just can't seem to trigger the fangbeast anymore. i get plenty skunkupines basically every 2-3 plots of corn or wheat, decent amount of trolls from royal buildings but not even 1 single fangbeast which is really weird since before this goal i would only get fangbeasts even when collecting from plots. any ideas what i should be collecting from or harvesting or mining or whatever else i could do?

Farm Supplier
    I would say from animals or stables ^^ work for me way too much lol :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    i'm working on the 30 beasts goal as well but i just can't seem to trigger the fangbeast anymore. i get plenty skunkupines basically every 2-3 plots of corn or wheat, decent amount of trolls from royal buildings but not even 1 single fangbeast which is really weird since before this goal i would only get fangbeasts even when collecting from plots. any ideas what i should be collecting from or harvesting or mining or whatever else i could do?
    katybell just quoted GTMoney, from TL, talking (also) about this

Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    This thread will help you: this post also: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post461073

Originally Posted by GTMoney:
    Trolls are impossible to detect unless you have the Enchanted Blade, which glows blue when Glimmer Trolls are near. Once you have it, they'll start showing up. A certain knight who is lost in the woods can show you how to make the Enchanted Blade. Once you have it, you'll find that Glimmer Trolls like places where humans dwell, and you'll find them most often while collecting from your Resource, Coin and Royal buildings. (Except for Hatcheries, Stables and Farmhouses- those have lots of animals and tend to attract hungry Fangbeasts instead.)

Rhino Keeper
    What mushrooms work best to find a glimmer troll?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    What mushrooms work best to find a glimmer troll?
    Mushrooms don't work for me. They always show up around my mines or royal buildings

Executive Chef
    I have had 6 glimmer trolls so far, and still no pants. Am I missing something?

Nightclub Owner
    Each time you defeat a troll there is a certain percentage chance that you'll get the pants. I know some who got it on the first all the way through to some who took a dozen or so goes. I hope you get them soon.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Maguar. Murphy's Law kicked in, and the next troll I got after posting this was holding the pants. Poor Thurston, though - it seems he doesn't put them on straight away, so he's still shivering in those ridiculous boxers!

Nightclub Owner
    Glad you got the pants. I hope you have better luck with the helmet

New Resident
    If your looking for glimmer dust, buy some dead trees. They produce more than mushrooms and buildings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12