Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breeding stats -UPDATED FINAL RESULTS

Farm Supplier
    Very nice post. I've been keeping track of my breeding for a while now as well so I found it interesting to see what your results were. I admit I've ventured out from the original pair a bit but for the most part I've kept a trend of the same breeding pair to see what happens.

Farm Supplier
    I need to start writing down what time of day I breed. I think that's an interesting theory ... and it's documented in another game I play as valid so why not on a TL game as well. (in case your interested, dragonvale has sun and mooon dragons ... same elements but if you breed after 7pm and before 7am you get moon and after 7am and before 7pm you get sun).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kasaokc View Post
    I need to start writing down what time of day I breed. I think that's an interesting theory ... and it's documented in another game I play as valid so why not on a TL game as well. (in case your interested, dragonvale has sun and mooon dragons ... same elements but if you breed after 7pm and before 7am you get moon and after 7am and before 7pm you get sun).
    Ugh this will be edited

Executive Chef
    sorry just saw the post was caught up with jake. By time i mean the time your breeding. 2pm 3pm 5am. it's a theory that keeps paying off for me but i can't run an experiment. I think that TL puts a quota on the amount of ultra rare dragons bred in a day so i made a concise effort on my second account to bred right at TL"s rest time. I bred 2 diamonds in 3 breedings. I tried this on my main account trying to breed infinity but so far no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonolic View Post
    Sorry, I meant they are both Super rare, not Ultra. Had diamond on the mind

What do you mean record the time I breeding? How many days it takes or at what time of day they start (it's hard enough for me to remember to record the types, that level of detail is beyond me).

New Resident
    OMG...can get a pumpkin with all 4 colours???....Not seeing how this logic works...

Executive Chef
    if it was still available yes. Under normal breeding circumstances when breeding 2 elements are used. they are chosen at random. After that they are bred and you get one of the dragons in that element combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by hali4848 View Post
    OMG...can get a pumpkin with all 4 colours???....Not seeing how this logic works...

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the data, thanks for sharing! Since I started tracking (about 150 breedings, but not the same pair - I would switch when I got the dragon I wanted) I come out to 78% common, 16% rare, and 6% super rare. I'm continuing to track to see if that holds true for me, or changes under different breeding conditions. I wasn't trying for diamonds during that time, but in the past they have taken between 50 to 117 tries to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol looks like mine though I have been using firestorm and island both epic. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome work. I liked seeing your charts and results.
    I have not officially started trying for diamond yet, but when i do i would like to record my breeding like this as well!

Rhino Keeper

End of breeding results: update 11/30

26 days / 50 breeding attempts

Landworm (Super Rare, Level 7) and Seabreeze (Super Rare, Level 9)

Atlantis and Mermaid (Super Rare) were more common than Pumpkin, Wild, and Fairy (Rare)

Magic (Rare) was more common than Island and Mist (Common)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast