Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Breeding Experiment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post
    Wow your fast, must have used gold...
    I did.. lol but not for all of them and not for the whole breeding time. If only I could have gotten something I didn't already have... sigh....

Banned
    OH MY DEAREST GOODNESS GRACIOUS. MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS COMBO LANDED ME WITH A PARAKEET!!!!!

My very first and only beautiful parakeet at level 76!!! *w* I am overwhelmed with jooooyyy~ *still spazzing*

And not even the 20 hour fail of my second attempt can bring me down. I dun' care AT ALL 'cause...wow...so happy. :3 obnoxiously happy. I tried for parakeet many times. XD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    OH MY DEAREST GOODNESS GRACIOUS. MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS COMBO LANDED ME WITH A PARAKEET!!!!!

My very first and only beautiful parakeet at level 76!!! *w* I am overwhelmed with jooooyyy~ *still spazzing*

And not even the 20 hour fail of my second attempt can bring me down. I dun' care AT ALL 'cause...wow...so happy. :3 obnoxiously happy. I tried for parakeet many times. XD
    Nice!! Congrats. These experiments are so fun. I wanna be part of the next one too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by makafushigi View Post
    Nice!! Congrats. These experiments are so fun. I wanna be part of the next one too
    Thanks! To be honest i always end up forgetting about the experiments and throw something (sometimes very random) into the den...then come to the forum and I'm like, "oops, I forgot". But I'm a very distracted person xD
    I'm so glad I did this one though *.*

Executive Chef
    tell me about it i remember the first one you helped me out with lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Thanks! To be honest i always end up forgetting about the experiments and throw something (sometimes very random) into the den...then come to the forum and I'm like, "oops, I forgot". But I'm a very distracted person xD
    I'm so glad I did this one though *.*

Banned
    You guy should try athletic + fairy in 5 tries I've gotten. Mermaid forest fire and mirage a firestorm and island

But the odds are good

New Resident
    Ok lvl7 turkey and lvl7 winter
    1st attempt got eagle
    2nd attempt gave me a winter
    3rd attempt is another 12hrs

will update with rest of results

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    Count me in. I have one turkey & one winter--both epic. I have 6 hours on another dragon until the breeder opens up so I'll post when I have some info.
    OK!! First, thank you Cyclohexane for this fun side project.

I just bred the Turkey on the left, and the Winter on the right. I got the 8 hour possibility (Fairy, Genie & Fuzzy).

I have fuzzy & genie already so I'm not going to spend gold on these odds, ergo I won't be posting these results until morning (it's night for me). Until then, happy breeding everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I am waiting on my first honeybee to hatch then will start on this combo, I 2 nests so that should help me out a little lol

New Resident
    I'm curious, are you just doing this as an experiment or are you looking for a specific outcome?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast