Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Explore the dark caves worth it?

Lemon tree and beast statues I got were from hunting roaming bandit...
    So exploring dark cave is the best.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten a mystery box lately??
    I usually do roaming bandits, and I haven't gotten a box since the "disappearing items" glitch a couple of weeks ago & I'm wondering if they just disabled this feature?

Fashion Designer
    Yes i have still been getting the odd boxed item. In the last week i got a beast statue and apple tree (not that i wanted more of either)

Executive Chef
    Ok- just bad luck then. thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Since the glitch, I've gotten a royal pig and a rock formation

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed a decline in the rewards for exploring dark caves? :s The past five dark caves quests Ive gotten (note it has almost been identical each time) 4 or 5 earth wisps, an enchanted block, royal beam or two and about 1000 coins! Not sure if its just a run of poor luck or if the returns have actually diminished recently. Any thoughts?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm having a run of bad luck with the energy. Used to be able to get 18, 24, 30 from time to time. For the last week it's been consistently 12.

I hit the new low today,I only got a few silvers,glimmer dusts,and a royal beam today,as well as 12 energies. There were absolutely nothing else,I was shocked! exploring the dark cave,usually,I am moderately satisfied by the loot,but today was un exception.

Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a mystery box lately??
    I usually do roaming bandits, and I haven't gotten a box since the "disappearing items" glitch a couple of weeks ago & I'm wondering if they just disabled this feature?
    I was wondering the same thing. It might not just be bad luck because I havent gotten one since I had "the gitch" happen to me with a dark cave formation and was weeks ago. I used to get one every couple of days and I wasnt always doing the dark caves, I switch back and forth between dark caves and bandits. Ive been doing more dark caves to see if I can get a black box but nothing. Im also almost done with level 28 and have almost everything so maybe that has something to do with it.

Executive Chef
    My knights are getting lazy too. All I usually get from bandits is 3 prime cuts, a little energy and a block or beam. Not very many goodies anymore and very little variety.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast