Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Explore the dark caves worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got an apple tree from it. Finally!

I've completed a few of the explore the dark caves. More often than not, I've gotten great items. Today I got lots of coins, 8 earth wisps, 12 energy, glimmer dust, 3 gems, and builder paste. I think it's worth it.

Farm Supplier
    I think it's worth it i got an adorable royal cow ! It was my my first time feeling somewhat lucky ..

I think it's worth it. But I happened to do this quest at the same time I was building my cathedral. BAD MISTAKE. You don't realise how much mermaid scales is required. I basically have none at the moment after building the cathedral. I'll have to go do lots of fishing before I can manage another exploration.

Rhino Keeper
    It's very worth it just to get the Mithril. You need that to craft the Excalibam. Then after that you could leave it until you have some spare Earth Wisps.

Farm Supplier
    I got a black sheep today! I had been saving gems for one, and then I immediately lost 16 gems in a gem trap while checking how long it would be before I would need to tend my black sheep. Gah. At least I had the sheep to take away the sting.

I got a Lemon Tree from it today! Made me so happy (^ w^)

I did the dark cave adventure a lot(like 5 times a week). I got 2 apples trees and 2 dark cave formations from it, and 3 gems almost everytime, and once I got my best rewards 3 wisp lanterns. and once I got 37 energies from it but it became 30 because of the cap... it`s really annoying, if you set up an energy cap as 30,why bother giving 37 energies as rewards. and the rest rewards are quite similiar,all are advanced building materials.
    I need to dig a lot of rock to have enough earth wisps for the adventure,but I think it's worth.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 6 earth wisps, 12 energies and some other stuff. Nothing amazing but am trying again.

The dark cave adventure is a task from Old Thomas. So you can do it after you receive this task - each adventure costs 10 earth wisp!! lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast