Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Explore the dark caves worth it?

also got an apple tree from the Dark Caves

I got an apple tree, and a black sheep. I also got an orange tree, but due to all the bugs last week, it was lost. The other nice thing it gives is energy. Energy is the most valuable resource in the game, IMO, so that's a nice reward. Make sure before you collect from this adventure you run your energy down to make room for the bonus energy. I'm not sure if it would fill to your cap or go over, never taken the risk of finding out, maybe someone else can answer that question.

Nightclub Owner
    The energy you get from adventures does not exceed your cap so it's best to use it all before collecting your reward.

Thanks, Maguar. That's what I thought, but its nice to know for sure.

Nightclub Owner
    Here's hoping that they'll change that in the future!

Executive Chef
    I have done the dark caves adventure a couple times, but what is this "cave formation" people are saying they have gotten? I've never seen it. What is it good for?

Nightclub Owner
    The dark cave formation looks like a large rock out cropping with purple crystals. It drops a higher rate of jewels and can drop mithril. See this thread for more info.

Farm Supplier
    I got a Royal Pig today from the dark cave adventure - I'm so excited, I've wanted one for so long (I was beginning to think that it only happened to other people - like that 3rd and 4th shard, LOL).

Ok, the orange tree was not from Dark Caves, but it definitely drops Apple Trees. My memory isn't so good, so I've started writing things down so I have my info straight.

I got a royal cow,a black sheep,2 apple trees,3 dark formations and a unicorn statue from just dark cave and many many lanterns. And every time for sure it also drops a enchanted block/beam and a royal beam/block,I am counting on it to accelerate my construction of multiple luxury buildings

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast