Thread: 100% Sure Coal Bug

Angry 100% Sure Coal Bug

i am noticing this bug since january.
    when imine from rocks , after 2 or 3 hits i get coal. sometimes it says +4 or +3 coal but when i check inventory which had 0 coal before it shows only one. like this i mine 10 coal and only 7/8 appear in my inventory

i am SURE that theres a problem in coal counting of the game and not mine

what do i do

fix this in the new update plz

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not able to check this on mine as I'm maxed with coal. I know previously I've kept an eye on this and it's always been right for me. The again when mining rocks I don't think I've seen more than about 1 coal each time I've got goal. Ie I hit it an coal pops up - that coal is +1 not anything higher.

Try deleting and reinstalling. Take a look at your inventory and note the number of coal. Hit a rock one hit at a time (ie space it out) till you get coal. Collect the coal, note the number and check your inventory. When you've done this a couple of times let us know if you still think there an issue.

Executive Chef
    No i dont think its a coal bug but it has something with the text you see when you collect. The thing is when you collect/harvest fast enough and the items are dropped next to eachother ,you will see the false amount. In your case , when you mine the rocks, for example , first time you got 1 stone 1 coal , 2nd time -1 stone, 1 coal. After the first time , when you click on the item , you will see the text saying sth like +1 stone , + 1 coal and after the 2nd time , if you click right away on the item , you will probably see +2 stone , + 2 coal but the truth is you only got 1. The same thing happends when you harvest. Try to slow down when you mine and you will see , there's no bug. Sry for my english , hope u understand what i tried to say.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm not able to check this on mine as I'm maxed with coal. I know previously I've kept an eye on this and it's always been right for me. The again when mining rocks I don't think I've seen more than about 1 coal each time I've got goal. Ie I hit it an coal pops up - that coal is +1 not anything higher.

Try deleting and reinstalling. Take a look at your inventory and note the number of coal. Hit a rock one hit at a time (ie space it out) till you get coal. Collect the coal, note the number and check your inventory. When you've done this a couple of times let us know if you still think there an issue.
    i have done reinstalling. i have same problem. noticed many times and then only i wrote this here.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    No i dont think its a coal bug but it has something with the text you see when you collect. The thing is when you collect/harvest fast enough and the items are dropped next to eachother ,you will see the false amount. In your case , when you mine the rocks, for example , first time you got 1 stone 1 coal , 2nd time -1 stone, 1 coal. After the first time , when you click on the item , you will see the text saying sth like +1 stone , + 1 coal and after the 2nd time , if you click right away on the item , you will probably see +2 stone , + 2 coal but the truth is you only got 1. The same thing happends when you harvest. Try to slow down when you mine and you will see , there's no bug. Sry for my english , hope u understand what i tried to say.
    you are right.
    but TL should fix this bug ��