Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Me too, I just need 3 more and can't trigger any trolls- David is hogging them all
    wel, i'm happy to say that i only got 5 trolls today and i was able to finish the monsters quest. however the not so good part is that although i had over 60 trolls for the last 3 days and i'm not joking i only have 4 essences cuz my trolls only like to give me horns and glimmerdust which i have full inventory anyway........... As for the mithral i read in another post that somebody got it before the sword goal and then it wasn't recognized so they had to find a second one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    wel, i'm happy to say that i only got 5 trolls today and i was able to finish the monsters quest. however the not so good part is that although i had over 60 trolls for the last 3 days and i'm not joking i only have 4 essences cuz my trolls only like to give me horns and glimmerdust which i have full inventory anyway........... As for the mithral i read in another post that somebody got it before the sword goal and then it wasn't recognized so they had to find a second one
    oh well, i spoke too soon, i just got a troll. let's see if it gives me essence

Farm Supplier
    oh well, i spoke too soon, i just got a troll. let's see if it gives me essence
    nope, horn again

Executive Chef
    . As for the mithral i read in another post that somebody got it before the sword goal and then it wasn't recognized so they had to find a second one
    I got my Mithral a while ago and it is being recognised to make the sword...... I know there are other items that you have to collect rather than have, like when you are doing the telescope quest

Farm Supplier
    nope, horn again
    and another horn...wow, it's been already what 3 minutes?

Executive Chef
    nope, horn again
    Amazing .... It's like the game knows what we want and then does the opposite

Nightclub Owner
    I got my Mithral a while ago and it is being recognised to make the sword...... I know there are other items that you have to collect rather than have, like when you are doing the telescope quest
    I think david is talking about the goal that I got stuck on. I had a goal that required you to send your knights to the dark cave adventure but also get a mithril. Well I did that and I got a mithril, but the goal didn't count my mithril so I had to wait and get another one, which I luckily did the next morning. However, I had the goal BEFORE I got the Mithril, so it should have counted, but it didn't, and I'm still not sure why. It may have just been a blip with my goal, but it is resolved now.

Nightclub Owner
    Amazing .... It's like the game knows what we want and then does the opposite
    I did ask about this. The game doesn't change drop rates depending on what we need. It's a case of bad luck. I've been told it also affects staff members.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think david is talking about the goal that I got stuck on. I had a goal that required you to send your knights to the dark cave adventure but also get a mithril. Well I did that and I got a mithril, but the goal didn't count my mithril so I had to wait and get another one, which I luckily did the next morning. However, I had the goal BEFORE I got the Mithril, so it should have counted, but it didn't, and I'm still not sure why. It may have just been a blip with my goal, but it is resolved now.
    so basically it would be ok if i send them on the dark cave adventure although i have no goal what so ever about the dark caves nor the mithril yet? do u remember when u got the goal to go to the caves cuz i wouldn t want to do it in advance and afterwards get no reward for doing so

Fashion Designer
    and another horn...wow, it's been already what 3 minutes?
    Yep I have trolls popping up alright but they keep giving me the horn.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast