Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: purple cow

Rhino Keeper
    I am having trouble finding the faerie. I've collected from the garden and Ivy's hut a number of times. Does anyone have any hints?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I am having trouble finding the faerie. I've collected from the garden and Ivy's hut a number of times. Does anyone have any hints?
    If you're at the level where you can plant glimmerbulbs they drop them.

Farm Supplier
    This game is totally unfair and i came up to the conclusion that it really is all about luck. For example i already have over 15 fairy jars. the garden gives me one every single time, plus from glimmer bulbs plus from ivy's hut, however on the other hand i just can't seem to get the golden apple although i have the apple tree and the magic garden and i've already collected from both many many times, not to mention 5 golden nuggets and eggs which i have no use for. The same thing happens with the trolls, although i should name my kingdom troll kingdom since i get at least 30 trolls per day, i only have 7 troll essence compared to over 70 troll horns, glimmer dust or bones. Basically some people get the really rare items on their first try or from adventures (I never got anything good from either adventure unless u count a couple of royal beams or blocks) while the others have to spend a lot of time collecting and hoping to get them and i'm not even sure when or if we'll actually get them. Oh and i almost forgot, the same thing stands for truffles and prime cuts: i have the pig and the sheep but i get maybe 1 truffle and 1 prime cut every other FIVE DAYS and i collect every single time

Banned
    I never get any fairies in glimmer bulbs and I already collected more than 99 of them. Fortunately, Ivy's house has already given to me 2 fairies... This game is pure luck, you're totally right.

Fashion Designer
    Yup. Luck. And I don't think those so called rare items are really rare. It was spread unfairly among us. Some one only get certain object for once a day while other can stockpile it easily and don't know what to do with it. Goals that need that kind of objects really frustrate me because I don't know exactly how to get it. The harder I try doesn't mean the greater chance I'll get it.

Banned
    It?s frustrating, you're right. It's not normal in a game when your progression is stopped by luck and not by knowledge or competences. I wish I could trade with someone my extra gold nuggets for one egg...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoko_peach View Post
    It?s frustrating, you're right. It's not normal in a game when your progression is stopped by luck and not by knowledge or competences. I wish I could trade with someone my extra gold nuggets for one egg...
    I'll trade with you! I have 2 extra eggs but no nuggets.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to me if you get the pig fairly easily you don't get the cow...if you are waiting for the apple you don't get the helmet. Seems the game is set up so we don't get everything to easily. Although it is frustrating....I still haven't found a fairy...it makes the game more of a challenge. I feel elated when whatever I've been waiting for just suddenly turns up. It's a game at the end of the day and something I think we all should remember? Lol.

Fashion Designer
    I'd rather focusing on goals that I can get it sooner or later by best efforts , than on goals that depend only on luck. It's been almost 3 weeks and still no golden apple and 9/ 30 prime cuts, but I've got max jewels and glimmerdusts

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I'm easy, I focus on what I have and just enjoy the happiness, I don't care much whether I acquired it via luck or efforts

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast