Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to Maximize Profits

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    I took a quick look at your bakery, and it looks like you should be getting 60 servings a minute (after a minute of the customers building up in the bakery). At any given time I am only counting 12 customers in your bakery which means you are serving customers faster than they can come in, and therefore have achieved the max possible throughput. As far as single door only getting 28 servings a minute is incorrect, my current layout is single door and it can get the max throughput. The biggest drawback to a single door layout is that there is not much wiggle room with the design, which limits how creative you can get with it.
    When I said a single door, I meant a single door not set up for maximum servings. Most people have a single door with tables and chairs all over their bakery. So customers take forever to get to their seats. Yours is set up for maximum servings. So one door does really well with your layout.

Farm Supplier
    Anketam,
    Thanks for all the help! I just removed the excess seating and I can already see a difference in how many people are coming in. I notice you only have 19 people. Is it because of the quick turnaround that you don't get unhappy people? (Glad to see I accepted you as a neighbor after all this help!) :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, that is the goal. If you can get the number of customers in your bakery less than 27 because they are being served faster than they can enter you have got it.

Farm Supplier
    I followed your directions (I think). How do you know if you have maximized profit do you count #s of customers?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    I followed your directions (I think). How do you know if you have maximized profit do you count #s of customers?
    Jot down how much you have initially and check how much you have again in 30 minutes.

Host(ess)
    I got really confused while reading this... but thanks for the food tip. xD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    In short yes. If you can serve customers as fast as they can come in then you cant possibly earn more money.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    anketam, do I have to leave my iPod on at all times? I know I'm supposed to be online, but I want to put my ipod on stand-by, if you will, because leaving it on will **** my battery life. I think I'm making 300,000 per day, but it's not worth it if I lose my device...

I want my last two expansions! stuck at 20 million
    How are you making 300,000 per day? Im at level 99 and unable to afford the next expansion so I'm a bit stuck, any advice?

x

How much tables and chairs I need?
    Last edited by janemak007; 07-20-16 at 11:15 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

hey could you check out my bakery and give me tips as to what to do to maximize my overall profits? thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast