Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Gobble, Gobble, Gobbledegoo! - Win 5,000 Gold!

Fashion Designer
    all my friends are already congratulating me....LOL...in the game and I have no GOLD....please please let this be me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Hello...I want to be happy as Im MonstroCity, but I dont have the gold yet. How long before it gets added?
    I hope its me and there is no other MonstroCity that won...Please confirm its my island???
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! Unfortunately, you have one of those very common Monster Story Profile Names (There's over 200 players with an Island name of MonstroCity!). We could remove confusion by listing Storm8 IDs, but we want to respect the privacy of our players. Imagine how many neighbor requests they would receive with an announcement like that!

While you were not the MonstroCity that won in this contest this time, best of luck next time!
    Sorry!

Fashion Designer
    OHHHH NO....lol...that was a horrible tease then...seeing your name on the winning screen...but I understand and congrats to the other MontroCity....lol...reveal yourself!

Fashion Designer
    Well, my island name is MonstersInc, BUT I did not win. No gold for me.
    So......CONGRATS to the MonstersInc that did win!

What is so exciting about winning gold on this game? You island will still look like anyone else's...not any fancier bcs there is no decor. All you can do is speed up things and buy monsters you didn't breed or want more of. What's the point?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday2bealive View Post
    What is so exciting about winning gold on this game? You island will still look like anyone else's...not any fancier bcs there is no decor. All you can do is speed up things and buy monsters you didn't breed or want more of. What's the point?
    You don't understand the POINT of gold?? Second or third nest, and quicker breeding is a huge advantage!! Duh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    You don't understand the POINT of gold?? Second or third nest, and quicker breeding is a huge advantage!! Duh.
    Of course, it's a lot less useful than in dragon story because in Ms there's less "stuff" to do xD

I tried so hard to get this during the sweepstakes.
    I only recently got this and another 9 hrs right after with Skyturtle and Leaflion.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been breeding like 20 times and still like 18 Griffins and 2 Phoenixes!!! UGGH

New Resident
    Hi fri,
    You can say I have luck cuz I got 2 Gobbledegoo. I tried 3 times I got 2. But I am not evolve any more. I sold all of my building. Unhappy in this game ready and I give chance to other. LOL ..... Good luck all my fri.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678