Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Luxurious Landscaper! - Win 3,000 Gems!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the clarification; even though I play the game I didn't recognize the item requirement for what it was. I usually just click on the best "goods" producer and move on.

Fashion Designer
    ~The More Contracts you collect, the higher chances you have to win~
    ~This Sweepstakes is not whoever collects the most

I'm confused.......so, they will pick the sweeptakes winner based on what ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caddie4 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find the Greenhouse? I looked everywhere but not finding it.

Please and thanks!!!
    Have you found it? It's in the industry ( market menu ). If you've already had 6 factory, try to store one then click industry on market menu.

Quote Originally Posted by caddie4 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find the Greenhouse? I looked everywhere but not finding it.

Please and thanks!!!
    1. Tap Market from the game screen.
    2. Tap Industry to see all of the Industry buildings.
    3. Tap Greenhouse to build one in your city. You can have up to 6 Industry buildings. You can unlock more by raising your population.
    4. Once your Greenhouse is constructed, order Landscaping Luxuries.
    5. When the order is ready, collect the Landscaping Luxuries for 1 entry in the sweepstake!

Quote Originally Posted by jack01020304 View Post
    Sadly it isn't about how much industry you have. Most players have 6 industries(current max) and we all have 24hrs a day. So the winner will be someone who has more than 24hrs a day, or to say it in a different way, someone who use gems to play. Let's say somebody uses 2000gems to speed up the collecting, which gives a very advantageous position to win, and he can still get 3000-2000=1000gems free easily.

But all of this is just a strategy for teamlava to earn money. They give out gems in no cost, it is basically a data(or some pixels). And yet if you do buy gems to win, they earn REAL MONEY.

I am not judging players to use real money to play games. But if you don't think you can win, I suggest not participating because the the Landscaping Luxurious Contracts give 160goods and needs 4hr, while the idea factory has an option to give 180goods that requires 2hr of waiting.
    Participation in the sweepstake is entirely optional. Using Gems to speed up orders and collect will give the player more chances to win. It does not guarantee that they will win the prize. This sweepstake gives everyone a chance to win Gems without spending any money at all. Just keep collecting Landscaping Luxurious Contracts to increase your chances of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    ~The More Contracts you collect, the higher chances you have to win~
    ~This Sweepstakes is not whoever collects the most

I'm confused.......so, they will pick the sweeptakes winner based on what ?
    It's a raffle, so the winners will be randomly picked. If you want to increase your chances of winning, just keep earning more entries by collecting Landscaping Luxurious Contracts. Try to collect as many as you can before the sweepstake ends on Monday at 12pm PST!

Fashion Designer
    Well, have to try my best, although 'luck' is not my best friend :-P

We Wait th? winners list!...

Isn't the contest over?

I hope I won!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope someone who is active on this forum wins.

New Resident
    I hope they make a "Special Holiday Exception" and a whole bunch of people win!! And all if the good folks out there! Aaand....maybe me too, if I'm lucky!!
    Good Luck Everyone!! I'm excited to see who wins! Haha

Fashion Designer
    I hope they can announce the winner within this week. After all, it was randomly picked, right? So it shouldn't take long to pick 10 lucky player......I'm pretty sure I won't win. I just hope I can get my golden apple and that sir pigworthless before new update this week

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast