Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Fashion Designer
    We should start a thread just to enumerate the crazy wonderful things the royal oinker gives us!
    I've got a 5 gems drop, wisp lanterns, enchanted block, among other valuable things!! faerie jar...mithril,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    We should start a thread just to enumerate the crazy wonderful things the royal oinker gives us!
    I've got a 5 gems drop, wisp lanterns, enchanted block, among other valuable things!! faerie jar...mithril,
    Twice I've gotten the 5 gem drop - woohoo! But my favorite drop is actually one I got once about a month ago - 30 energy. I was like, "time to party!" lol. Didn't know he dropped mithril - that would be awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pohanger View Post
    Twice in a row I found Mr. Pigglesworth a long sword...>_>...not sure if I should be happy or call the authorities, lol.
    lol! The one that really makes me wonder is when he digs up water. The logistics of pulling a bucket full of water from the ground... how is it full of water, not mud?????

I found the golden apple from apple tree. Bought with gems.
    The golden nugget from a deep mine.
    The golden egg from chickens or maybe the hatchery.

Hope that helps.
    Kingdom: Giggleton

Executive Chef
    This little fella never ceases to amaze me, twice this week he's given me 3 bails of water. Love you Sir Pig!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I tried, check out post #572 headed Sir Pigglesworth Appreciation Society, it got moved to this original thread.

Just got my golden apple drop from the magic garden. Finally! Still waiting for some fruit trees from my explore dark caves adventures

Executive Chef
    Lol, got my 8th (?, dunno, lost track) golden apple just today from the magic garden as well. Think I've used 3 so far, including 1 trade for 5 gems when I was in dire need of gems and didn't want to buy them.

Is there some way you can increase the drop rate for the golden fruits?
    I am wating now for a loong time to finally get the golden apple, but it just won?t fall my way.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow i see some people collected from their apple trees over 200 times before getting a golden apple D:
    I just got an apple tree yesterday so hoping i wont have to wait that long

I now have 2 golden nuggets & 3 golden eggs - I only need ONE golden apple! I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself to spend 90 gems on an apple tree that has a "chance" to drop a golden apple. I don't have the magic garden yet so I'm wondering if it's even possible to get a golden apple off any of the regular trees or if I'm pretty much stuck until I either get the magic garden or cough up money for gems to buy an apple tree with my fingers crossed that it'll decide to drop a golden apple?