Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Red face Sir Pigglesworth quest

Hi All

The game says that the gold nugget is from deep in the earth - does it mean from rock??? or Sparkling Mine?

Additionally, it says the three things are rare - so what's the rate?

Many thanks

Edit: Golden items are rare drops. You may be lucky and get the items quickly, or it may take a lot longer.

Golden Eggs come from chickens and hatcheries.

Golden Nuggets come from mining rocks, sparkling mine and ponds.

Golden Apple comes from Apple trees (not crab apples) and magic gardens. You can buy apple trees for gems or hope you get one as a reward from adventures.
    Last edited by maguar; 01-13-13 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added summary

Fashion Designer
    I found a gold nugget in a "Rock Outcropping" but don't know how to get the apple or egg. I am also stumped on where you get the bacon to cook with now! Someone help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I found a gold nugget in a "Rock Outcropping" but don't know how to get the apple or egg. I am also stumped on where you get the bacon to cook with now! Someone help!
    Try buying a Pig (20 Gems) or Black Pig (12000 Coins) from the Market. You'll have to feed it until it grows up, then it will start giving Bacon every time you collect.

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Bacon is dropped by pigs. If u don't already own one, the only non gem pig is the black pig available in market for 12000 coins

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Try buying a Pig (20 Gems) or Black Pig (12000 Coins) from the Market. You'll have to feed it until it grows up, then it will start giving Bacon every time you collect.
    Hey GTMoney, is the golden apple only from apple trees? And egg?

Host(ess)
    I found the golden egg from one of my chickens

Check Out the current discussion on the new Goals and also more updates.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post460378

Executive Chef
    Found golden nugget in iron rich rock

Quote Originally Posted by moonchips View Post
    Hey GTMoney, is the golden apple only from apple trees? And egg?
    same question pls - does golden apply come from any trees or only apple tree?? If only apple tree, how can I get apple trees (buy from market?)?

Farm Supplier

Sir Pigglesworth quest

Does anyone know where to find the items to complete the Sir Pigglesworth goal?

Golden Apple
    Golden Nugget
    Golden Egg

Please do only reply if/when you got any of the drops.

And please FlyingMonkee or any other Community Manager do not link us into a 15+ pages random teaser thread with all kind of questions and no answers in (like this one https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post460378 ) thank you! (:

Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast