Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Fashion Designer
    Oh nevermind, got my troll at last! Hmm pretty little thing haha!

I am from India ... These gems cost a lott... I cud revamp have my wardrobe if i start purchasing these gems for all the things to buy..... Lol....

Rhino Keeper
    After the pants, you have to find his helmet. It is in a pond and heavy, so you need to forge a dense hook

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshpickins View Post
    No luck with golden anything at the moment. I guess I'm heading back to expanding, although I can't help tending the chickens even though I'm maxed out on eggs. Did anyone get a Golden egg even when the regular eggs are maxed out ?
    Yesterday, I noticed something big popped out with the roast chickens and eggs when I gathered from the hatchery. The words faded before I could read what it was. I didn't think anything of it, until I noticed the Sir Pigglesworth goal. I looked in my inventory, and sure enough, I have a golden egg! So tend your hatcheries!😊🐓😊

Farm Supplier
    I confess, I was not maxed out on eggs when this happened, so don't know if that has an impact or not.

Farm Supplier
    I have a golden egg by tending a chicken and I am maxed out on eggs for a few days so it seems not important being maxed out or not 

Farm Supplier
    I've got it too and I was so happy!!! My kids can't understand what is going on with mummy????!!!��

Crashing

I am facing problem in loading the game. As soon as I try to visit my neighbors or craft a new thing I am taken out of the game...i am loosing my patience as it is happening again and again...Please help

Host(ess)
    The update has replaced the fun in this charming game with frustration.

The caravan goal did not return the overage of glue I used valuable energy and resources to construct.

The energy cap withers any desire to expand and leave even more items begging for attention.

I echo the requests for an energy cap that expands with achievement levels, more accessible resources, and lower price gems ( or more energy from the gems).

Fashion Designer
    This game is full of 'luck' issues , and I'm not good at that :'-(

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast