Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Executive Chef
    The bread recipe changed today, it requires six milk instead of two water. Didn't see if the egg requirement changed since I started my crafting too fast.

TL - FYI, in trying to unlock the magic garden, my requests for plant essence do not seem to be going through. It's been over a day and some of my neighbors have not even seen the request. Only my good friend over at Stormie's Castle seems to get them when sent... Please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The bread recipe changed today, it requires six milk instead of two water. Didn't see if the egg requirement changed since I started my crafting too fast.
    Ok looked again, it's still two water, but six milk instead of three eggs. Need an edit button in this forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassle23 View Post
    TL - FYI, in trying to unlock the magic garden, my requests for plant essence do not seem to be going through. It's been over a day and some of my neighbors have not even seen the request. Only my good friend over at Stormie's Castle seems to get them when sent... Please help!
    When sending requests make sure yu do nt send it to more than 20/25 people. Otherwise the server messes everything and requests get stuck there for days...

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    When sending requests make sure yu do nt send it to more than 20/25 people. Otherwise the server messes everything and requests get stuck there for days...
    I sent it to 190 people... 8( All that work for neighbors, only to have it backfire...

Executive Chef
    I sent it to 190 people... 8( All that work for neighbors, only to have it backfire...
    Tomorrow choose carefully the people you are sending it to... You may even talk to them today and ask them if they will play and be available
    And you'll see requests will eventually come back... Only tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I hope you get all the petals soon

Executive Chef
    Sorry, meant essence :P

New Resident
    Can anyone tell me where I can get Red Petals? Thanks
    Fabjenny

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fabjenny View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can get Red Petals? Thanks
    Fabjenny
    If you are building the conservatory, you can request your neighbors from the building site
    I got them Ivy's hut and patch of tall grass (I was aiming for glimmerdust, actually, lol!)

You know that you can only receive 20 items per day, right? Sending it to 190 people seems like over****.