Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srobso View Post
    I have been collecting from my stables twice per day since the update and I have not a single bacon from them! I got one bacon from a quest, that is my grand total so far! And no golden eggs from the hatchery either. Poop!
    Prime cut or bacon? I always get bacon from my 2 black pigs and the pink one. It's the purple cow that dissappoints me.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm another one who is frustrated because I'm halfway through the Builder's Caravan and I lost a bunch of materials that I loaded into it before the requirements dropped. The lesson here is don't load things onto caravans until you have them all, although it's a pain to keep track of what you have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I'm another one who is frustrated because I'm halfway through the Builder's Caravan and I lost a bunch of materials that I loaded into it before the requirements dropped. The lesson here is don't load things onto caravans until you have them all, although it's a pain to keep track of what you have.
    Yeah! Never do whatever the goals say if there's a word 'GIVE' and 'LOAD' in it. Watch out for anything with 'CARAVAN' or MARkET written all over it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Yeah! Never do whatever the goals say if there's a word 'GIVE' and 'LOAD' in it. Watch out for anything with 'CARAVAN' or MARkET written all over it
    I mean, unless you sure you don't need them

Fashion Designer
    I was getting hides left right and center, until I got the hides market goal. I've cleared 10 or so cows in a row and not a single hide.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I was getting hides left right and center, until I got the hides market goal. I've cleared 10 or so cows in a row and not a single hide.
    How many hides are needed please?

Farm Supplier
    I think it's 25 hides if my memories are good 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lolottelatur View Post
    I think it's 25 hides if my memories are good 
    I think that's the Thurston goal isn't it?

Farm Supplier
    yes maguar,that's it!

New Resident
    Question about new goals since the update. I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. �� I was on level 17 during the update and had 3 cows total, and I just read on a different thread that an "opening goal" rewarded 6 cows? Are the goals that may have triggered on an earlier level going to trigger for me? Or because I am past those levels, I can't trigger them? How does that work? Thank you very much!