Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best dragon story player ever?

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys check out my island it's pretty awesome and I have over 200 dragons! ID: snuggy95

Executive Chef
    me of course. i'm the best.

yolo swag hipster.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    me of course. i'm the best.

yolo swag hipster.
    Lol!

Hello Mike! I have seen your island in DS and yours I think it's the best isle ever in this game😉

Executive Chef
    Who's the best DS player - is it one who has spent much money on gold and managed to get an amazing collection of dragons? Yes probably, at least if TL has a say! Well, i'm sure there are players with amazing collections out there that has come far with just spending an insane amount of time on the game and not so much gold, those are definetly to be admired - and should also be sent best wishes hoping they've had time for an actual real life in process too!

I think however, that the best DS players are the nice neighbors that loyally keep exchanging gold with you, and the players that post greetings and compliments on others walls - those players are what makes game worth playing!

So there are a few nominees from me, right now Sally, Tracy and Ethra are sticking to it, supernice neighbors, but there is and has been more - Beauties, Tink, Dragor and a whole lot more, active or not active now!

Anyway, for best DS players i nominate the neighbors of Pillows Island!
    Last edited by MakJulos; 09-03-14 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Nominee,nominate...not sure i have ever used that word before, if i'm using wrong form or spelling, oh well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    There is no "Best" players but a few that I think are say "Elites" are-
    Windy Islands (knj00)
    Nora (NouraMoh)
    Bravo Island (doop01)
    Dragonville (DragonTan1)
    Terra Nova (Kami365)
    ra's world (awsumum)
    Oh!! Thanks DragonMaster128z,.certainly everyone has playing their best role to decorates Island,..No one superior,we all are the best in DS. Sorry!! If someone disagree.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if I said this already but I'm a huge fan of the people that help others breed the dragons they're going for, win battles, etc. I breed or win almost all of my dragons and I owe a lot of them to the people who post up what they used to breed or win the battle. I try to help where I can but am not half as diligent about it as a lot of the people on this board and it is very appreciated.

New Resident
    Amm...I have a question. What happens if we finish all the expansion in screen? Then, there can't be no more expansions? or more lands appear?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pooq8 View Post
    Amm...I have a question. What happens if we finish all the expansion in screen? Then, there can't be no more expansions? or more lands appear?
    Depends on how far along you are in the game. Please make sure you are playing the most current version of the game (not a seasonal version).

Since this post is off topic to this thread, please ask further questions on one of the expansion threads.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-Is-Here-2017!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...OS-and-ANDROID)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I really wish I could click on people's dragons and see the details of them, like when you can see their habitats. Sometimes I see a really cool dragon on someone else's island and I want to know what type it is!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast