Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dragon story player ever?

Best dragon story player ever?

Anyone has any idea who the best dragon story player is? (Stormie park not included)

Personally I think it might be mikemike28/argon's village , grondai/tha... , DHARMA , dragons by nick or REVELATION

Who do u think it is?

Executive Chef
    Not sure how you would judge the best dragon story player ever theres no s**** involved but i have seen some very nice islands.

Rhino Keeper
    Dunno about "best player" but some islands that I like to visit are Tha...(grondai), Dragon��vale, Legendra��, Argons village(mikemike), Rivendell��, rei69, coraldragonz, ERAGON, little devil

No I don't have everyone's storm8 IDs memorized

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I feel stupid, How do you visit a specific island (storm8 ID)?

Executive Chef
    you must request them as a friend and use there storm id. Most peoples storm id is to the left <------------ like yours is penqueen2

Rhino Keeper
    Well, i think having tons of diamonds doesnt prove ur the best player, just luck. I think the best player should be known for the VAREITY of dragons and the island look.

Rhino Keeper
    Pebbles (don't know the storm8 id) have a really beautiful island and she's very nice too. My favourite neighbor

Executive Chef
    This isn't a game of s**** so instead of "best player" it should be "coolest island". Yes, the decor is totally up to us, so yeah ;D

If its in term of *coolest island* and *most variety* then I think the best (I ever seen) would be argon's village ( Id: mikemike28 . I think he/she has every dragon available at epic (no kidding u can go look up)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Countergolem View Post
    If its in term of *coolest island* and *most variety* then I think the best (I ever seen) would be argon's village ( Id: mikemike28 . I think he/she has every dragon available at epic (no kidding u can go look up)
    I am a dude Yes i do have most of dragons at epic forms but i have some adult or teenage form as well cos i think they look better that way ^^. I also dont have all commons dragon and some rates cos i dont have anymore room to put them ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast