Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new cash register issue

Unregistered
    wall and floor colors are changed in the design center. They're in the 3rd or 4th tab with rectangles at an angle

Unregistered
    wow, thats pretty dumb. im glad i checked this out before i bought a register. i think the problem is tables and chairs.

Unregistered

Decorative register

I am of the same opinion about too busy at the door. I added the other register and actually have not seen any of the broken hearts I used to see with the customers jammed up at the door. But if you say it's decorative, I'll go with it. It should be made clear that it's decorative though. It actually looks horrible to have an empty cash register looming in there. And i don't know hoe to get it to move to face away from the rest of bakery like the first one does. I also have lots of seats and lots of tables, food drinks etc. But with many fewer with the apparently useless register.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-14-13 at 07:38 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

sitiadilah

:( i wasted my money on a cash register with no cashier

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry
    What's your Storm8 ID: I could try and help you out with the problem..
    you probably do have some tables blocked with other tables or chairs or perhaps some decorations..

Can i get back my money back ?

Unregistered
    Let's just for arguments sake say you accidentally clicked sell while your cash register is highlighted. That is why there is a cash register for sale. It's just there to make sure if anyone does accidentally sell it you can replace it.

New Resident
    I agree with < ebonweaver >. In other Storm 8 games < ex. Fashion Story > when you buy a cash register it comes furnished with a cashier. So this would lead us towards the logical conclusion that < Bakery Story > would as well! Honestly, a cash register for decor?? I would have rather spent the 40 k on something that looks nice. This may not be a bug but it is a RIP OFF & MISREPRESENTATION! I too would like a full refund for the 40 k. Lame...

Rhino Keeper
    If you separate your bakery or restaurant into 2 separate areas with 2 doors, both cash registers will work. You have to block the middle.

For real! Ofcourse we want a second cashier to get the traffic moving faster..like on fashion story ...i too used 40k for nothing..i seen on other sites that u can buy the irish waitress but it ddnt seem to work nd sumthing about buying another door nd putting it close to it..which makes sense but that's 10 gems!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-14-13 at 07:36 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    This sucks because I also bought a new register thinking it would speed things up a bit and didn't realize it was just a "decoration"... I sold it to get some of my money back but i'm still out the rest.

New Resident
    This is not a reply but a question, my avatar is GONE---when the customers show up they leave, I sign in and have earned no money---the cashier is gone; I bought a new register but to no avail. PLEASE help me get the cashier back!!!! stormID cf02748

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast