Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nightclub - Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by lala_gabbana View Post
    The option to buy a 2nd door
    Seconded.

Executive Chef
    There isn't enough suggestions to run a poll, so I will continue to keep this open till next time...
    We should keep suggesting to show more interest so Ncb doesn't get discontinued

- a drink with sparkles popping out (thinking about pop rocks)
    Last edited by sehana; 12-10-12 at 02:07 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    We haven't gotten a new flashy floor tile in a long time. I would love a purple or pink kind.

Farm Supplier
    They always update with the stupidest and weirdest furniture/decorations!! Why can't they think of something cool that you see in a night club??

Am I the only one who thinks this way??

Like seriously look at the furniture for this game... ex : Robot/space appliances, Dragon tail & head, TURKEY DJ, white speakers that look like an alien(if it didn't say White modern speakers, I would of never guessed that it was a speaker?), fire skull and coral??? Did any of you ever see things like this in a night club?? Like geez think of something you would actually see in a bar

I really love this game & have been playing for a long time but I am getting so upset with the updates lately...

I really hope they add something that makes sense very soon... and for christmas? Am I the only one who only has a Penguin and snowflakes wallpaper??

Rhino Keeper
    It will be so nice if we have more customer and more dance floor for coin // long time I didn't see new dance floor

Executive Chef
    what about that infamous custom playlist feature?? thats mega simple and mega kick ass just add a simplest list of links to online files ,not a weird android-player-export-something-nobody-knows-how
    and that won't upload anything from user devices, it's just like web browser therefore that would be ok ?

Rhino Keeper
    How about Pink Champagne for New Year's Eve?

Rhino Keeper
    Colouring Dance Floor Blue, Yallow, Green, Purple, Pink, Red ..etc
    Some food ( There most be food in Nightclub )
    New Gift ( Drink Take 2 Days )

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12