Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightclub - Suggestions

Executive Chef

Nightclub - Suggestions

What new drinks, decorations, themes would you like to see in your club?

New Suggestions Thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ustions-Dec-27

- sitting booths?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    There isn't enough suggestions to run a poll, so I will continue to keep this open till next time...
    Last edited by sehana; 12-28-12 at 12:20 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on becoming a mod, sehana!! My suggestion is a hot toddy or some type of hot beverage for fall. Maybe a cider drink or warm eggnog.

Executive Chef
    Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Banned
    Maybe there should be some appetizers or snacks as well as drinks.
    (for example-cheeses on sticks---small platters with wings or fries----or something like that

Executive Chef
    - ability to buy extra appliances

Executive Chef
    I would like a peppermint shot you know however that would be made...definitely some Christmas items...ones that you would see at a swanky party.
    A big Christmas tree with golden lights and ornaments, tables with red or green tablecloths...maybe the nightclub customers could come dressed up in sparkly or ritzy party clothes. I think that would be so much fun!

Host(ess)
    I'd prefer they fix the android force closes

Rhino Keeper
    The option to buy a 2nd door

Host(ess)
    Any other suggestions?

Orange liquid nitrogen, LOL... of course it'll only look like it

Why does EVERYTHING cool in NS cost OVER 18Gems!!? ComOn guys.....kids play these games. Make them reasonable! Also, can you make the games less linear so we can place items more freely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast