Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Makeup counter

New Resident
    I just move fashion story from my old iphone 4 to my new phone samsung S4. I just found that makeup counter doesn't work on my new phone. > < Please please please I want makeup counter on my new phone > <

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dorothyz View Post
    I just move fashion story from my old iphone 4 to my new phone samsung S4. I just found that makeup counter doesn't work on my new phone. > < Please please please I want makeup counter on my new phone > <
    Unfortunately the makeup counter is only destined to work with iOS.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Unfortunately the makeup counter is only destined to work with iOS.
    Thanks. I just knew - -;; so now I have to move all games again to ipod. I love to play castle story as well. (No castle story on andriod too > <)
    so sad that I can't play games on my new phone - -;;

Is the makeup counter and other counter with brush on top of it available for android ? I saw those counters on my neighbors boutique. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLucky View Post
    Is the makeup counter and other counter with brush on top of it available for android ? I saw those counters on my neighbors boutique. Thanks
    Sorry but they're iOS only
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it permanently ios only?

Quote Originally Posted by holly_angel View Post
    Is it permanently ios only?
    Yup. There's no information when android player will be getting the makeup counter.

I started fs on an iPhone then switched my game to my android. I was able to keep my make up counter. Unfortunately. It's non functional. I also do not dare put it into storage because I will loose it. It does look pretty. Too bad it just sita there.

Host(ess)
    The way I see it, the makeup counter is an extra tab, and cheaper than buying a regular one. It costs 49 gems to add a new tab to the regular catalog, or 36 (technically only 28 after you master all the catalogs) for the makeup counter. So, that's why *I* would personally get one if it were available on android. Just me! lol. I really hope that eventually they will add it for Android users, even if it's not currently in the works!

Quote Originally Posted by limesalamander View Post
    So when can we get them!!!??? lol
    I reeeaaaaallllly want that make up counter...
    hopefully they will let AD users buy the MU counter and headss up it cost 36 gems for 4 make up products that take an hour each

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast