Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Makeup counter

Farm Supplier

Makeup counter

I've been away from Team Lava games for the past several months & I'm just now trying to catch up with everything. I have an Android phone and noticed that a few of my neighbors have a makeup counter. Where can I find it? Thanks.

The reason you see the MU counter now is that TL has now released the ability to us Android users to do goals. Which in turn enables us to see all the things the IOS users were privy to prior to this change to us Android users. With all this said they have yet to release or make any annoucements to the best of my knowlege that Android useres will be able to have MU counters. We're all hoping so. Though in the mean time enjoy being able to do goals.

Also wanted to add the MU counter was never part of goal just a buildable I believe for the IOS users.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, ok...thank you very much. I appreciate the helpful response.

So when can we get them!!!??? lol
    I reeeaaaaallllly want that make up counter...

Rhino Keeper
    It costs 36 gems and it is one of the tabs like decor, expansions, etc. it has a little brush and it might be the next to last. Be aware that there r only 4 items that can be made on this.

Note purely speculation on my part. I think TL introduced Fashion Story around fall of 2011. At the time could have been only for IOS users soon after Android. IOS users had their goals Ithink the goals started around this time last year. We Android users took around 10 months to follow suit.
    IMO because of the more technical advanced OS that are now being put into Android devices. So IF the TL team of techies keep working on it we might just see the MU counter within the next couple months. Because it was introduced to the IOS users I think about this time last . Or Jan. this year.
    NOTE: Again all purely speculation. I've only played on Android sense January and had hardly a clue what I was doing for a good month or so...lol

Banned
    The makeup counter costs a lot I always thought, but compares to other decor I've bought it's a cool deal. Something gold and pretty and you can get right gems from it. Also, I love how the brushes and makeup looks on a counter. Playing on iOS now and trying to save gems for one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    It costs 36 gems and it is one of the tabs like decor, expansions, etc. it has a little brush and it might be the next to last. Be aware that there r only 4 items that can be made on this.
    On Android you just see an empty tab -- we don't see anything.

I think having a constructable for gems is asking a lot, and even if it were available it wouldn't be on my list of things to get. But I would still like it made available for those on both the Android and Kindle Fire platforms regardless, so those who would like them can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    Is it worth it? How much can you sell the makeup for?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast