Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Crazy Island!!

Executive Chef
    Well i could start with my last post it was not directed at anyone but you misunderstood it as being somehow meant toward you. The misunderstanding in general is people taking peoples comments personally or as an indirect attack. (as you just did) i am completely free of malice as far as this thread is concerned. I never apologized because my original post was an observation which turned out to be right. There is nothing to down play again i made an observation which again i'm right. People "apologize" because they didn't mean for there comments (most not all) to be taken the way they were (misunderstanding) (
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I get where you're coming from, but nobody's free of a tinge of malice. And some posts were even corrected by mods, due to "inappropriate content" (though that could be a bunch of things, hahahaha, and I will refrain from breaking forum rules lol). Why try to turn this around on whoever else "stuck up" for the owner of the island? (Not that this was an all-out war or anything of the sort though xD)

Things happened. People commented. More people counter-commented. Did it get completely out of hand? No, I think it was doomed to it from the beginning, lol. Questioning someone's island, for what? Why bring it up? Tell me what was it that I misunderstood. I saw what someone wrote in-game and I think the intentions behind certain words are quite clear. No need to play anything down. We're mostly adults here, so let's stick to facts and not try and downplay this. Not that it's a huge matter anyway...but I enjoy a good argument.

I'm not trying not to drop an argument, but that's the thing: I argumented for a reason, not because I misunderstood anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    I have a very advanced island and constantly give out breeding advice when asked but have also been on the receiving end of jealous people calling me a liar. I have only ever bought one dragon with gold and that was my second diamond. The only reason I bought it was so I could breed two diamonds together to see what you would get. I also think I was one of the first people to breed two diamonds so the information I gave out about it on this forum I believe was very helpfull to other players. I am only four dragons short of the full collection, mercury, angel, leopard and infinity. I am now missing fruitfull as I had to sell it to make room for the new turkey dragon. If I bought all my dragons then I would not be missing these 4. I have had to remove neighbours because of the abuse I have recieved from them. Every island is different and unique and that's the way it should be. People should find the good in other people's islands and complement them on that, not pick at the things they don't like or understand. Everyone is welcome to come by and visit my island if they want to my ID is snake073.
    It's too bad there isn't a block feature, snake! I know people have asked for it in the past and this need has not yet been addressed. Well, anyway, hope you're not having problems with idiotic neighbors anyway. we should all just stick to our own stuff and have fun writing funny messages, not insults xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Yeah I think I'm done with this thread. Nothing that has actually been said in the thread is even being addressed anymore. It's about people's emotions and in game wall attacks. I'll leave on this. I questioned an island based on its diversion from the norm of the majority of islands I see. I knew that there was a most likely chance that the neighbor was a poster here because this is where the majority of my neigh ors originated. Well they did come forward and explain their island and I enjoyed the explanation. Nobody has to explain anything to me but I can ask. As far as I know this is a forum that allows questions. I never attacked anyone or called anyone a liar but some people felt the need to defend the person like I was trying to talk bad about their gamestyle. And if anyone is wondering my island name is fire island and you won't see any derogatory comments from me on anyone's wall.
    I know, I'm your neighbor too ;p well, I know that you weren't trying to be mean exactly... Because, in fact, it is a curious island. But the person who was rude,did come and read this post here. I think. But it's neither of those people I know.
    Anyway, this wound up derailing a bit. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Well i could start with my last post it was not directed at anyone but you misunderstood it as being somehow meant toward you. The misunderstanding in general is people taking peoples comments personally or as an indirect attack. (as you just did) i am completely free of malice as far as this thread is concerned. I never apologized because my original post was an observation which turned out to be right. There is nothing to down play again i made an observation which again i'm right. People "apologize" because they didn't mean for there comments (most not all) to be taken the way they were (misunderstanding) (
    Oh, okay then. Settled!

The Honorable Panda
    Thread has gone off topic. Locking thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678