Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Island!!

Fashion Designer
    Machines cannot produce true randomness, period.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    Machines cannot produce true randomness, period.
    They try.

Executive Chef
    Sounds like you're discussing my islands. First of all ... what does it matter what someone else does? Just so everyone knows, who's concerned ...

I'm not a child, but probably old enough to be a mother or grandmother to a lot of you.

I have not and do not buy dragons, unless you are including in "buying", the use of gold.

I keep only dragons I wish to keep and sell those I don't wish to keep.

I have only duplicates of dragons I especially like and sell the other duplicates. I see no point in keeping duplicates, but that's just me.

If I have the gold, I will speed them along so that they can be sold. I am guilty of using gold at times to speed along a dragon I'm excited about.

As for feeding ... they get fed, but I'm not in a big hurry to bring them to Epic. I play the way I enjoy playing. On the subject of my not bringing my dragons to Epic form, yes, my 2 Fairy dragons are at their highest level. I wasn't aware that there was a hurry toward Epic. If it's just because of coins ... I have enough coins to do much of what I want to do on my islands.

I upgrade habitats when I have the extra coin to do so and want to upgrade.

I have purchased gold, if anyone is concerned about that too and I'm sure not the only one who has done so.

Regarding the strange pattern of my island with the 2 Diamonds, 2 Gold and others ... That was by choice, because I didn't wish to clear all the trees, rocks, mold what ever. I don't care for the look of a totally cleared island, but to each their own and mine is not to judge. Along these lines, I'm Android and we don't have the option of purchasing the beautiful decor that others have, so I use trees, rocks and such.

So ... there you have it. I think I covered at least most of the concerns brought up. I'm an old lady who plays the way she wishes, plays with the dragons of my neighbors, gift when I can everyday and have tried to help others when asked. The trying to help others has been curtailed, due to a couple players who are angry with me for having more LEs than they were quite vocal about it. Well, vocal meaning text on my wall.

Everyone really should play they way they wish to, the way that makes them enjoy the game, not fret over the way someone else chooses to play, but this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled their own.

Executive Chef
    1. You should not feel or could never be guilty when using gold. Like you stated you can play this game anyway you want. 2. i don't think this was meant to judge you in a negative way. It's seems more like you have a unique island such that it raised question.(sprinkle a little bit of jealousy and envy) When i spoke about it what i stated was fact which you confirmed. There is no way to get this kind of island without using gold. I have never seen your island and was just replying to what was posted. At the end of the day again i don't think this thread was made to judge or attack you. People were just curious. On the bright side how many people get a whole thread dedicated to there island. lol Your a DS Star
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Sounds like you're discussing my islands. First of all ... what does it matter what someone else does? Just so everyone knows, who's concerned ...

I'm not a child, but probably old enough to be a mother or grandmother to a lot of you.

I have not and do not buy dragons, unless you are including in "buying", the use of gold.

I keep only dragons I wish to keep and sell those I don't wish to keep.

I have only duplicates of dragons I especially like and sell the other duplicates. I see no point in keeping duplicates, but that's just me.

If I have the gold, I will speed them along so that they can be sold. I am guilty of using gold at times to speed along a dragon I'm excited about.

As for feeding ... they get fed, but I'm not in a big hurry to bring them to Epic. I play the way I enjoy playing. On the subject of my not bringing my dragons to Epic form, yes, my 2 Fairy dragons are at their highest level. I wasn't aware that there was a hurry toward Epic. If it's just because of coins ... I have enough coins to do much of what I want to do on my islands.

I upgrade habitats when I have the extra coin to do so and want to upgrade.

I have purchased gold, if anyone is concerned about that too and I'm sure not the only one who has done so.

Regarding the strange pattern of my island with the 2 Diamonds, 2 Gold and others ... That was by choice, because I didn't wish to clear all the trees, rocks, mold what ever. I don't care for the look of a totally cleared island, but to each their own and mine is not to judge. Along these lines, I'm Android and we don't have the option of purchasing the beautiful decor that others have, so I use trees, rocks and such.

So ... there you have it. I think I covered at least most of the concerns brought up. I'm an old lady who plays the way she wishes, plays with the dragons of my neighbors, gift when I can everyday and have tried to help others when asked. The trying to help others has been curtailed, due to a couple players who are angry with me for having more LEs than they were quite vocal about it. Well, vocal meaning text on my wall.

Everyone really should play they way they wish to, the way that makes them enjoy the game, not fret over the way someone else chooses to play, but this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled their own.

Fashion Designer
    You can play anyway you like, doesn't bother me. Its just when something skews that far left of center it is going to draw attention. Not a bad thing. Spend as much money on this game as you like if you enjoy it. I just wondered how and why your island was the way it was. Now I know. The individuals will always be questioned by the masses lol.

Executive Chef
    Quoted:
    1. You should not feel or could never be guilty when using gold. Like you stated you can play this game anyway you want. 2. i don't think this was meant to judge you in a negative way. It's seems more like you have a unique island such that it raised question.(sprinkle a little bit of jealousy and envy) When i spoke about it what i stated was fact which you confirmed. There is no way to get this kind of island without using gold. I have never seen your island and was just replying to what was posted. At the end of the day again i don't think this thread was made to judge or attack you. People were just curious. On the bright side how many people get a whole thread dedicated to there island. lol Your a DS Star

LOL ... no "Star" here!!! I didn't really take anything as an attack, but since so many seemed either concerned or in question, I thought it best just to let everyone know. I just enjoy the game, when it's not Force Closing or re-starting on me, enjoy the pretty dragons (well, some aren't so attractive LOL) and like to make things different, thus, my Diamond Island. I wish TL would make the game a bit more fair for everyone, though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    You can play anyway you like, doesn't bother me. Its just when something skews that far left of center it is going to draw attention. Not a bad thing. Spend as much money on this game as you like if you enjoy it. I just wondered how and why your island was the way it was. Now I know. The individuals will always be questioned by the masses lol.
    Yeah, I'm a little sideways and tend to not follow. LOL I'll take the path one direction, while others go yet another.

Fashion Designer
    All the assumptions in this post! Geeze!

Executive Chef
    Respect your elders children!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    respect your elders children!
    rofl!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast