Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Island!!

Fashion Designer

Crazy Island!!

Ok I have a neighbor who has one of the craziest islands I have seen. It's unexplainable unless they are buying dragons .They claim to have never bought a dragon and I guess it's possible but my gawd. Ultra rare list: 3 Infinity, 2 Diamond, 2 Gold, Mercury, Quetzal, and Crusader. Has all the LE's and I think every other dragon as well. Here is the kicker, not a single dragon in Epic form, not one. Highest level dragon looks like a 4-6. They are level 61. I don't get it. I never see them breeding two dragons that could even give you a diamond. I know this is possible but what are the odds? I will refrain from giving out names.

Anyone seen an Island more odd than this?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-13-12 at 12:08 PM. Reason: inappropriate comment

Fashion Designer
    Oh I forgot. 3 Level 1 farms... Guess they just have no interest in evolving. Also most of the habitats are not upgraded.

Executive Chef
    i have a neighbour who has about 20 diamond dragons. oh my...

Executive Chef
    This island must be paid for. Not there is anything wrong with but there is no way to do all that without the purchase of gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Ok I have a neighbor who has one of the craziest islands I have seen. It's unexplainable unless they are buying dragons .They claim to have never bought a dragon and I guess it's possible but my gawd. Ultra rare list: 3 Infinity, 2 Diamond, 2 Gold, Mercury, Quetzal, and Crusader. Has all the LE's and I think every other dragon as well. Here is the kicker, not a single dragon in Epic form, not one. Highest level dragon looks like a 4-6. They are level 61. I don't get it. I never see them breeding two dragons that could even give you a diamond. I know this is possible but what are the odds? I will refrain from giving out names.

Anyone seen an Island more odd than this?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-13-12 at 12:09 PM. Reason: edit quote- inappropriate comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i have a neighbour who has about 20 diamond dragons. oh my...
    O yes I have neighbors like that with tons of Diamonds. It is just when you combine everything it makes no sense to me.

Fashion Designer
    Just looked at their island, it is crazy. Also, that's a very weird expansion pattern where their diamonds are.

Fashion Designer
    Also, they have uncleared Mushmold lol

Also, they don't seem to have Titan

Fashion Designer
    Also, I see a couple lv 7-9's: Witch, Island, Life, I think i see an Epic Fairy but idk, Fruitful, Atlantis, Mist, Firestorm, Wild, Mistmoth, but yeah, alsmot no epics

Fashion Designer
    Yep your right epic fairy but I don't see any others.

Executive Chef
    So, what's the whole fuss about? Jealous, people?
    Maybe he/she bought the dragons, or some of them, or a diamond/infinity and then bred a whole happy bunch of them. I have neighbors with several diamonds or infinities that they bred themselves....

LIFE ISN'T FAIR!! *sobs*

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast