Well i could start with my last post it was not directed at anyone but you misunderstood it as being somehow meant toward you. The misunderstanding in general is people taking peoples comments personally or as an indirect attack. (as you just did) i am completely free of malice as far as this thread is concerned. I never apologized because my original post was an observation which turned out to be right. There is nothing to down play again i made an observation which again i'm right. People "apologize" because they didn't mean for there comments (most not all) to be taken the way they were (misunderstanding) (
Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
I get where you're coming from, but nobody's free of a tinge of malice. And some posts were even corrected by mods, due to "inappropriate content" (though that could be a bunch of things, hahahaha, and I will refrain from breaking forum rules lol). Why try to turn this around on whoever else "stuck up" for the owner of the island? (Not that this was an all-out war or anything of the sort though xD)

Things happened. People commented. More people counter-commented. Did it get completely out of hand? No, I think it was doomed to it from the beginning, lol. Questioning someone's island, for what? Why bring it up? Tell me what was it that I misunderstood. I saw what someone wrote in-game and I think the intentions behind certain words are quite clear. No need to play anything down. We're mostly adults here, so let's stick to facts and not try and downplay this. Not that it's a huge matter anyway...but I enjoy a good argument.

I'm not trying not to drop an argument, but that's the thing: I argumented for a reason, not because I misunderstood anything.