View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by danstonia View Post
    I have been waiting over a month for a response to the same issue. 250 gold...I would like a response either way.
    If you have not received a response from your email to support, reply back to the automatic email you received with your ticket number and ask for an update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    You should not have so much gold on hand, it is wisest to spend gold, otherwise the game will spend it for you. Gold traps really are unavoidable. Even if you are careful, you can lose it by unintentional taping, lag, or glitches. I lost 80 gold in Dragon story on an expansion. It didn't even save me time since i did not have the money or maps to start the next expansion, the gold was just taken. I complained of course, just for the sake of complaining, but never got any response besides an automail. Policy is that they do not give gems or gold back, even if you bought them with real money and lost it in a glitch. The gem and goldtraps are why I don't spend money on these games anymore, until they do something about it.
    I lost bought-with-money gems in pet shop story (speeding up and turning it into useless money) and by baby pets getting sick, I lost a lot of gems in zoo story 2 by speeding up a habitat, I lost a large bunch of gems in pet hotel, I lost just a few in bakery and restaurant, and twice I lost gems in city story metro; once by misclicking on a request item, and today 12 gems just disappeared, no idea where they went.
    I feel bad for you, and by all means complain by sending them a polite email. I sent a few complaints, but they do not seem to care.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck. Same thing happened but it was 120 gold. Nothing could be done since it's human error

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to my boyfriend ares101 today . He was saving up his gold (nearly 600) for a dragon and accidently spent over 320 of it doing an expansion. He doesn't buy gold he's been saving for months..I felt so bad for him he doesn't even want to play the game anymore ! He sent in an email but I know it's a lost cause . The same thing happened to me a while back when I was saving up for my second nest...I only lost 150 gold... But now I don't save gold like I used to...

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. I did that with 589 gold. Don't feel so bad!!!

Farm Supplier
    This has happened to me twice. Once with a 220 gold expansion speed up - I emailed at least 20 times that week and NO response. Another was when I was looking at a new dragon in the market and it automatically put a charm egg (200 gold) in my nest when I had 3 already and I didn't click ANYTHING!

They won't do anything about it. Not even put a confirmation on these purchases. One of the many reasons why Team Lava is a terrible company. Don't get me started on their hike up on cost of food/reward, and cost of 2nd nests.

New Resident

Exclamation I lost over 300 gold last night. Gold glitch?

Hello TL, yesterday 11-3-12 I had 487 gold, when I played this morning it says I only have 177 gold. Where did all of my gold go? I have been saving for awhile for an infinity, and now it is gone!

Executive Chef

New Resident
    I emailed. But I've emailed in the past with no response.

Senior Moderator
    You should receive an automated response very quickly. If you haven't, check your spam folder, and double check the address you sent it to. It can take up to 5 business days for a reply from an agent.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast