Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story name change

Farm Story name change

I spent 10 gems to change my name about a month ago..as to date my old name is showing up on nbrs news feed..not happy! Plz let me know what is wrong or fix it!

Executive Chef
    somebody else reported this a long time ago

Grand Emperor
    It was queentina having issues with this. Queentina? Where are you?

Nightclub Owner
    It is still a problem for me, and has been since I changed my name, I think in May sometime so I doubt it will ever get resolved. Everyone else sees my new name on their newsfeed and on their wall, but my OLD Device that I originally transferred this Storm 8 ID from, sees my old name for all my games. I have a feeling that is the reason why.

Someone7 is stating that their neighbors see their old name, and not their new one. My neighbors see the correct name, so my situation is a little bit different I guess.

Grand Emperor
    Wow I'm psychic.

The Honorable Panda
    Greygull is also still having issues with this. TL is still investigating this issue. It has not been forgotten ..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Well I have never changed my iPhone. And it is updated to 6.0.1. Just frustrated I spent 10 gems for nothing. None of the above applies to me other than its a problem w Farm Story!

Senior Moderator
    I haven't changed devices either, and neither has the person that I'm seeing 2 names for. What I've found is if my neighbor visits me, the new name shows up, but if they fill a request for me, then it's the old name. At least - if your neighbors press on your old name to visit, they will see your new name when they get to your place.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I haven't changed devices either, and neither has the person that I'm seeing 2 names for. What I've found is if my neighbor visits me, the new name shows up, but if they fill a request for me, then it's the old name. At least - if your neighbors press on your old name to visit, they will see your new name when they get to your place.
    They should get a discount on the ten gem fee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast