Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombie, Boo and Pumpkin finally gone?

Banned

Zombie, Boo and Pumpkin finally gone?

I just noticed that they vanished now. Which is strange because I still get the start up message that (only) the Zombie Dragon will be gone this weekend - so Zombie should still be here but it isn't.

Farm Supplier
    I can still see them in the shop...

Executive Chef
    No idea...but I finally bred a pumpkin. just right now! They are still in the market, just in another place.

Banned
    I don't see them anymore in the market on Android.

Banned
    ah... they don't show up under "All" anymore.... yey, still got a chance for the pumpkin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper_ch View Post
    ah... they don't show up under "All" anymore.... yey, still got a chance for the pumpkin
    I got it finally, after speeding up, with air and fire. Keep trying!

Executive Chef
    I wish we knew when they ARE leaving, but TL will not tell us. They like keeping the suspense going on xD and then send everyone on a breeding (and gold-spending) rampage when timers come up! Hahaha xD oh well. I'm done. I think I'll try for wizard next, or breeding with my aurora too see what happens.

Rhino Keeper
    They aren't under "All" anymore. You have to click on one of the colors and scroll to see them. I have a zombie that should be done breeding in about 5 hours, but I still don't know when they actually expire. So I don't know if I will need to use gold to hatch it before it turns into a common dragon. That is the annoying part.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    They aren't under "All" anymore. You have to click on one of the colors and scroll to see them. I have a zombie that should be done breeding in about 5 hours, but I still don't know when they actually expire. So I don't know if I will need to use gold to hatch it before it turns into a common dragon. That is the annoying part.
    Timer says 29:27

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Timer says 29:27
    Thanks! Did they just give iOS a tome or something? Because I'm on android and have no timer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast