View Poll Results: Did you breed or purchase your Diamond Dragon?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breed

19 90.48%
  • Buy

2 9.52%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diamond Dragon Poll

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Well, I honestly bred mines and haven't been able to get another one or an Infinity since. And I really want an Infinity. I am not financially wealthy enough to purchase one and being a one income family at the time, I don't have that kind of money to waste. Especially on something virtual.

I don't have one either but I saw a post today that gave me hope. Infinity/aurora gave a diamond. Hoping that works in reverse.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    I don't have one either but I saw a post today that gave me hope. Infinity/aurora gave a diamond. Hoping that works in reverse.
    I would love to try that combo for Infinity if I can ever get Aurora. So far I've gotten mermaid (finally), island, familiar, and presently a poison breeding now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    I would love to try that combo for Infinity if I can ever get Aurora. So far I've gotten mermaid (finally), island, familiar, and presently a poison breeding now.
    I tried once and got an island on my phone. I'm currently participating in an experiment with takiofallen so I may have to wait. On my iPad I got one breeding Aether/forest on my third try. First two were Atlantis but I didn't have one of those either so it was ok

Host(ess)
    I do not have one yet on either island. Not to worried about it . There are 61 dragons to breed an grow to epic. Plus lots of land to clear. I got plenty of time.

I breed 3 diamonds, but yes i bought gold to speed up breeding, i don't like to buy dragons, i like to breed them....and because i have no patience, i need speed up process....

i try breed island and firestorm 1 months and i don't have diamond . May be i need more lucky

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234