Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Executive Chef

So tired of getting a gem trap

Please please,,think about changing this ,,yes my screen is big ..yes I have slowed down ,but we all still seem to get caught in them , TL do you realize once you fix this ,how your sales of gems would sky rocket.
    I know a lot of people quiet these games because of this, It is the number reason I quit Dragon story and farm story 2 , I just kept getting traped.
    Please TL think about this .

New Resident
    Please add a confirmation button already! I'm a new player and am seriously regretting any time and money I've already spent on this game

Trying hard to take the just a game approach...but this morning when I logged in and saw once again my 100 gems gone from a stupid click it's hard not to get a little annoyed. I've always bit my tongue when I lost a few here or there but this was a BIG hit. I don't mind giving back the part of the quest line I accidentally skipped and needing to do it if I could just get those 100 gems back!

I've been trying hard to find another game similar to this one, losing interest in RS and BS but I just keep coming back to my Castle. Although if another company that doesn't take gems makes a similar game of equal entertainment I will switch in a heartbeat as TL has lost my loyalty.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLEASE!!! I have been a victim of this gem trap as well. I don't have the luxury of spending real money on free games, so I most likely will never get those gems back. It has happened way too often already, and I'm only level 14! I've lost at least 20 gems by now accidentally speeding things up. My place is very small, and it's not easy to avoid the speed up button. I might quit playing because of this, because there is no way I will ever get those gems back since I can't spend money on them IRL. It's already hard enough to get gems without things like this happening EVERY DAY!!

I agree. There should be an additional confirmation screen or something before spending gems.

Executive Chef
    Yep Gem traps almost suck out the fun from the game, it is like walking on eggshells, afraid to hit the wrong button!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

New Resident
    I refuse to buy gems until a confirm button is added. I have lost most of my gems 3 times now because the game lagged and I accidentally clicked to use them. I'll never get a sheep at this rate. (And again, why can't we get normal sheep with gold?!)

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing like having the wind blown out of your sails and feeling resentment for even playing the game

It's like the opposite of a woohoo moment....poopoo
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Nothing like having the wind blown out of your sails and feeling resentment for even playing the game

It's like the opposite of a woohoo moment....poopoo
    Despite the annoying gem trap issue discussed, I couldn't but LOL when I read your post
    Thanks I needed the laugh
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

I was just laughing... I was prompted to install the Treasure Run in CS. I'm quite enjoying myself playing TR actually. Cute graphics, nice sound effects, etc. Aaaaand it just had to happen, right? I tapped into a gem trap. You can run, but you can't hide from those! Evidently. lol
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.